This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Genuine but stupid question

Discussion in 'Katatonia' started by _Transparent_, Nov 13, 2001.

1. _Transparent_

_Transparent_ Junior Member

for the Opeth/Katatonia/Novembre tour, how long do each band play for? :confused: i'd guess at Novembre at 30 mins, and with hope Katatonia at least 45 mins (fingers crossed) and the usual 1:30 hours for Opeth. is that right? if you've just seen them, or are going to, just reply.
    ok enough of the sad shitty questions. :p

2. ColdDarkNord

ColdDarkNord www.vicrecords.com

I was meeting some nice guys from Metz (east of France) in gothic club in Paris. They seen my Katatonia t-shirt and came for talk. We drank some beer and talked about music. At that time I still been sure than Im gonna see my favorite band in Rotterdam.This guys was dreaming about Katatonia gig in Metz.
    This mail I got after I came back to Moscow (my home is here, its why my english suxx:))

Hi,

Here is Michel (the guy from Paris who enjoy Katatonia too). I saw the gig yesterday and it was really good ! ! It was a very very small scene so I was really near from Renkse & co…Novembre was great too but I didn’t like so much Opeth. I hope everyhting is Ok for you and that we could drink some beers again very soon…

Take care, life is pain,

Your friend Michel

3. _Transparent_

_Transparent_ Junior Member

wow, thats cool, someone noticed your t-shirt, i went around Camden (supposed sort of English metalhead capital, bollocks it is, just 12 year olds with slipknot/linkin t-shirts) with mine on a few times, and there was only one person who shouted out Katatonia in a growly voice towards me, everyone else was trying to read what it said :lol: , i was in the supermarket thingy and whilst queuing my friend told me to look up, the checkout woman was looking hard at the t-shirt trying to figure out what it said :tickled:

4. ColdDarkNord

ColdDarkNord www.vicrecords.com