This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

German Metal Shows

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by AlexanderWhitebeard, May 21, 2012.

1. AlexanderWhitebeard

I used to check sites like Blabbermouth and local venue websites to find out about tours that come close enough to me to check out, but it's gotten to where this forum has all the info and updates I need. That said, I'm going to German this summer to catch Wacken. I'll be in Berlin for about a week beforehand, and I'd love to check out a show or two while I'm there. Does anyone know a good resource for me? Local shows would be cool, I'd really like to catch someone like Gamma Ray or something, in their home country. 'Preciate it!

2. speed103

speed103 Member

I wish i lived in countries like Germany as thats where the real metal is.Nothing here in crappy South Carolina.

3. Xandra

Xandra Member

I usually check metaltix.de or eventim.de if I look for tours. The tour calendar of the Rock Hard Magazine is good too. http://www.rockhard.de/live/abfahrplan.html - just type in Berlin and when you get the list, scroll down and click on the bottom link to get more dates. Or you go check out the band websites of course. :)

August is usually the driest months regarding concerts. Good luck!

4. AlexanderWhitebeard

Thanks for the help!! Looks like I could possibly catch Baroness the day after Wacken, but I don't wanna have to haul ass back to Berlin, so I might just hold out and see if there's something else.

5. arnavut

arnavut Member