This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Bubbles tip of the day... Want to post a youtube, vimeo, soundcloud or other media links? Just paste the URL in your post and the forum will auto convert the link for you.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Did you know... you can tag people by typing an @ symbol before their user name when posting. They will receive an alert once tagged.
    Dismiss Notice

Got Beef? - Australia's First Rap Battle Event, feat. U.S Legends, in Melbourne

Discussion in 'Ne Obliviscaris' started by Heise, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Heise

Expand Collapse
    Nu Metal Member

Dec 28, 2009

For those unfamiliar...
    It is finally here!!! Australia officially has its own official battle league!

I am launching my brand new battle league (titled Got Beef?) where we'll all get to see GrindTime's TheSaurus, Madness & Dirtbag Dan fly out to compete with some of Australia's sickest battle emcee's.

Official battle roster TBA to be announced soon!!! GUESS AWAY FOLKS!

March 20th @ The Spot - 133 Sydney Road, Brunswick in Melbourne!!!
    Doors open 2pm - Event starts at 2.30pm - approx 10.30pm finish - $20 at the door

For anyone travelling from interstate much like myself I have a list of Hostel's I can post up at your request that are currently only $26 per night, however, we're currently trying to negotiate a deal as part of Got Beef? for cheaper accommodation based on how many people we can get using the hostel's.

Hope to see you all there!

DECOY (p.s: Best poster ever!!! Official artwork is just around the corner)