This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

*grabs can opener* 93 Photos - Anthrax (Sydney 2005). 164 - Mortal Sin + review.

Discussion in 'LORD' started by PyroVesten, May 15, 2005.

1. PyroVesten

PyroVesten I'm not Pyro

I love the smell just-opened canned spam wafting up my nostrils. *copy and pastes*

Yeah, you know you want them. Bad.

At the moment I am in final stages of tweaking and testing a gallery for the website. The photos will appear in gallery form (with thumbnails and all that business) really soon but for now, I have uploaded a gig review and ZIP files for people to download (and get every single photo in one hit, which is a massive time saver). I'll let everyone know when the gallery is up if you'd prefer to look through the pictures the slow way :p

If you can provide a mirror for these files please upload the zips as they are, and PM me links and I'll add them.

Finally and most importantly these photos can be hosted on YOUR website or anyone elses, emailed around, printed in magazines etc the only condition is that the remain to scale (proportionally the same as they are now) and that the watermark (PyroMusic.net) remains in the bottom right of the image unaltered and images are not resized smaller than a size whereby the logo is clearly distinguishable. And make sure to let me know where they are.

...or be a whore and download the files directly below:

http://pyromusic.pyro-vesten.net/py..._Tour_Sydney_15-05-2005_www.pyromusic.net.zip (6.8Mb - 93 Photos)
    http://pyromusic.pyro-vesten.net/py...thrax_Sydney_15-05-2005_www.pyromusic.net.zip (12.1Mb - 164 Photos)

Thoughts, comments etc are all welcome!

Edit:: Gallelries are now online:

http://pyromusic.net/index.php?p=gigs/gig_detail&id=6 (93 Photos in gallery form of Anthrax's Sydney show)
    http://pyromusic.net/index.php?p=gigs/gig_detail&id=5 (164 Photos in gallery form of Mortal Sin supporting Anthrax's Sydney show)

Both pages essentially have the same text but different images and also contain direct links to download all Photos in ZIP packs.

Enjoy.

Attached Files:

2. Keeper of the Seven Cheese

Keeper of the Seven Cheese Metallic Progressor

Fuck I cant be seen in the crowd! Dude take more crowd pictures hehe. Good pics of both bands though!

3. Trephinator

Trephinator The Mongrel

Hey Pyro,
    nice review.

Joey actually wore a Chicago Blackhawks ice-hockey jersey

4. Flain

Flain Member

5. PyroVesten

PyroVesten I'm not Pyro

You've save'd the day once again. Cheers a billion Flain and thanks for the tip Treph.

6. aaron221

aaron221 Member

he also wore my headdress.

7. aceallic

aceallic Member

Your photos came out great man! Keep up the good work...

8. PyroVesten

PyroVesten I'm not Pyro

The gallery is up and running.