This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Guess what i just bought

Discussion in 'Dan Swanö' started by Animal, Feb 27, 2004.

1. Animal

Animal Member

Unicorns "emotional wasteland" :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:
    and for a decent price too, had to have it imported from Italy, but what the hell, it was worth it.
    Just wondering should I try and get "enter since" the other cd, is it in the same vein as EW or not.
    Stupid question, does Dan do vocals for Enter????
    thanx

2. rushanne

rushanne Member

Ever Since is, IMO, even better than EW. Off course this is a personal opinion, but you can't go wrong it. Buy it, buy it!! :tickled:

3. Demilich

Demilich Member

I like the songwriting on Emotional Wasteland better, and it seems more consistent.
    I love some songs off Ever Since (Czarina of Vermillion, Ever Since, The Likes of No One, When The World Came Watching, Times of Change, Hide, Draw)... ok so I love most of them, but something just seems... not right... with Messenger, Liquefy and Zoetrope.

Possibly because I don't like the Weirdest of Tales demo, from which Messenger and Zoetrope are taken. Who knows?

Overall I prefer Emotional Wasteland. And even more than that, the A Collection of Worlds II and After Before demos.

4. Skaldir

Skaldir formerly known as Unicorn

"Ever since" is the bridge from the demo-time to "Emotional Wasteland" where the song writing sounds more grown-up. The vocals on "Ever since" aren't as good as on E.W., but the songs are really good too, like on every Unicorn release. :)