This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Happy Birthday!

Discussion in 'Amon Amarth' started by Vilewoman, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Beave

Beave a.k.a. "that lil' angel"

Didn’t you hear, young whipper-snapper? 35 is the new 25. He's at the top of his game. :)

Anyhoo...to the birthday boy, here’s to many more years of enjoying your outstanding metal craftsmanship. Cheers!!:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

2. [PFS]

[PFS] Happy little boozer

Hehe just kidding... Johan is at the top of his game since he was born and I don't think that will change too soon :D

Btw: OMG!!!11 Look at this guy's birthdate

3. Ardbeg

Ardbeg T

Thank you all very much! :kickass:

4. Shealladh

Shealladh Member

Shit, I missed this. Well Happy B'day Johan, I hope it all went well and not too much beer especially with the next gig :headbang::headbang:

Gotta have some pics on him shitfaced, so if you we're lucky enough to celebrate with da man, share :kickass:

5. Vilewoman

Vilewoman BitchWurst

Whoops, I haven't logged in a while and missed a birthday!
    Happy Birthday Johan! May you kick plenty of ass on stage, playing hockey and the Wii!:kickass::kickass:

6. Bill S.

Bill S. Sanity is too overrated

Well shit, I missed Johan's b-day too... Man, being busy with school sucks. Anyways, a belated Happy Fucking Birthday to you Johan!