This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Happy Dance

Discussion in 'The Things We Are Not Supposed To Talk About' started by TitoC, Mar 8, 2015.

1. TitoC

TitoC Member

I just found out that CDInsane (pun) has closed it's shop. And it's about time. I'm not generally into disparaging other people or businesses. But this guy Zane (if that's even his real name) and his store (and staff) were, rude and arrogant.

Their business was a sham - rarely had what they indicated they had in stock and when you asked questions, either didn't respond or did so hesitantly - again with rudeness. Always propped himself up like the best import shop in the world, which is and always has been crap.

After a few lousy (and I mean really lousy experiences) with this shop, I never used them again. I tried to give this place the benefit of the doubt early on, but after a number of tries, I never used this place again - no matter how tempted.

So this is my farewell to CDInsane. I hope it never comes back.

-T

PS - As I stated, I hate to disparage anyone, but I felt I needed to get this out of my system.

However, since I'd like to end on a positive note, I want to thank Ken for being a stand up guy personally/professionally. For treating his customers very well and for running a great shop. Thank you.

2. Metman

Metman Mets/Jets /Ranger Fan

I got Ripped off from Them....Sent in Check Never got CDs...........& the Check Cleared............