This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Has Emmi left?

Discussion in 'Ensiferum' started by sam b, Feb 29, 2016.

1. sam b

sam b Wanderer

She hasnt been at any live shows in months, and Netta Skog seems to have taken her place :/

Is Emmi ever coming back?

2. Worrallj

Worrallj New Metal Member

I definitely don't want to see Emmi go, but Netta is fantastic as well and *if* Emmi had left I would be stoked to see Netta join full time. A accordianist instead of keyboardist would be an awesome change that would really shake things up! They'd probably have to rework a lot of songs to make it fit though, but that would be fun! re-release all albums with accordian!

3. LokiEnsiferum

LokiEnsiferum Swordbearer

Sorry to see Emmi go, hope she will come back some day. Until then I still have signed postcards from whole band (including Emmi of course) as a areminder how great was to have her in Ensiferum.
    As of Netta, I saw her at Cleveland show last year and I really like her, she is a really nice addition to Ensiferum.

4. iliescu

iliescu Member

Am remembering when their Keyboard player is Meiju Enho. Nice to sight a forum about this band.