This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Heavy Metal in Baghdad

Discussion in 'Dark Tranquillity' started by suwat666, Aug 21, 2007.

1. suwat666

suwat666 Byah!

2. Taliesin

Taliesin Immaturity Aside

Looks really cool! It's surprising how in this context, all of metal's credibility is gone and the Iron Maiden cd looks nothing but ridiculous. Not that Id generally look at metal cd's thinking "Woah, this is so brutal and hardcore!", but this really puts it in another perspective.
    Thanks for posting this! :headbang:

3. solefald

solefald Vheissu

Ive seen it some months ago. this documentary was watchable on vbs.tv and now it seems they decided to make a full docu movie.
    a very interesting one, worth to see it.
    on VBS.tv theres also another docu about Gorgoroth and their singer Ghaal. Very interesting. check it out. Its called "True norvegian Black Metal"
    http://vbs.tv/player.php?bccl=NDEyODIxMzEzX19NVVNJQw=&r=new

4. suwat666

suwat666 Byah!

Wow, That dead silence at the end was creepy. I thought he was going to flip out and kill the interviewer :lol:

5. Kovenant84

Kovenant84 T-369 days

I loved that interview, actually. A friend showed it to me about a month back. Really good stuff.

I just kept thinking of what was going through his head there... "Dammit. Video evidence. Do not kill. Do not kill. Gah, dammit."

~kov.