This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello Matt R. & the Divebomb Faithful...

Discussion in 'Divebomb Records' started by scribe_of_the_unthinkable, Apr 25, 2016.

1. scribe_of_the_unthinkable

scribe_of_the_unthinkable New Metal Member

I used to be a frequent visitor to B.B.'s Compact Discs, so I was thrilled to discover that Tribunal is still thriving with Matt at the helm! I have fond memories of coming into the store and getting weekly updates from Matt on what was new, what was being reissued, and what had gone out-of-print. Then there were the days when I would go through the racks while he harassed Danny (one of the B.B.'s employees) about his "eclectic" taste. My personal favorite was when Danny claimed to be a Rush fan, and Matt responded by challenging him to name 5 songs from different albums. We got a good laugh when he failed miserably! :)

Getting back on topic, I'm really excited about the stuff you've put out through the Divebomb imprint, even if I'm a little late to the party (by 8 years)! It's nice to know that the reissues of obscure classics by Despair, Aftermath, and even Artch are something the bands can be proud of.

Chris

Spiner202 likes this.
  2. TribunalRecords

TribunalRecords Record Label(s)/Vocalist

Welcome back! it is never too late. :) BB's were the good ole days. I miss that so much, but I do what I can now via Divebomb Records to get the music out there to the people.