This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Homophobia

Discussion in 'The Philosopher' started by monoxide_child, Mar 23, 2009.

1. HadesRagnazrath

HadesRagnazrath IHATEGRUNGE

Have you noticed how homosexuals tend to be more attracted to gender nonconformists? Gay men usually like effeminate guys, and lesbians like each other masculine, often bearing androgynous hairstyles. This is because the underlying attraction towards the opposite gender is still present, but something during childhood has inverted their conscious preferences.

I think there is a spiritual (ESP) element to sexuality too.

2. Peach99

Peach99 New Metal Member

I feel like it is more accepted for girls to have "gay" tendencies.
    I know a few girl friends who have kissed each other on the mouth a few times, and guys don't seem to have any problem with that at all.

Then again, most guys I know are generally polite and try to avoid hurting people's feelings, but I can tell even on them that they are more comfortable with girls kissing each other.

3. CASSETTEISGOD

CASSETTEISGOD Active Member

What's more important is that sexuality tends to be more flexible among women, whereas men rarely experiment with homosexual acts. The "college lesbian phase" is a stereotype for good reason.

4. Peach99

Peach99 New Metal Member

I guess so.
    There have been a few moments when a girl friend and I have given each other a quick kiss, and then when we jokingly tell two guys who are with us (and who seemed to like watching us kiss) to do the same they will always refuse, haha.

5. Blurry_Dreams

Blurry_Dreams Member

my problem with homophobia is the Christians who say "Gay people are going to Hell"
    without religion, homophobia doesn't make sense
    if 2 guys/girls are noticeably a gay couple, or a single person is making it noticeable that they are gay, how the hell does it affect a straight person??
    it doesn't
    without the Father of Jesus telling you that being gay is wrong, then being gay is just a part of someone's personality, and definitely not something that should be problematic for straight people