This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How's writing going ?

Discussion in 'Quo Vadis' started by Stiltzkin, Oct 27, 2009.

1. great_kthulu

great_kthulu Greater Evil

so I was watching some low quality live vids of you guys with mat (new vocalist) and it may be the sound quality, but it sounded like he was cupping his mike. This worries me because I loved the clear growls on defiant imagination, basically, im asking how mat is, and I don't want to pass any judgment just yet because it was piss pore audio quality, but i am not a fan of the cupped vocal technique. I fell it muds the sound to much and I like being able to understand the lyrics of my death metal.

(hope i'm not sounding like a jerk here.)

2. Yaow!

Yaow! Member

Yeah I saw them live in Sherbrooke a couple months back and it was a great show instrumental wise, tight as fuck and great sound.
    But yeah matt was REALLY cupping the mike way too much and it didn't sound very good at all (also sorry if i sound like a dick, but its my honest opinion)
    hopefully the vocals will sound better on the album.

3. Yaow!

Yaow! Member

OK i just listened to Obitus on myspace and Matt's vocals are considerably better than I had anticipated!

4. Stiltzkin

Stiltzkin Member

but what happened?