This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Human Life in Motion Pre-Orders Now!

Discussion in 'Odin's Court' started by OdinsCourt, Mar 21, 2011.

1. OdinsCourt

OdinsCourt Valhalla

2. SkiBumMSP

SkiBumMSP Member

Look who made "Featured Artist" on Mindawn! :headbang:

I am so tempted to listen to this album on Mindawn (as it is possible to listen to it in its entirety - and even download it in FLAC!), but I am going to wait until the CD Release party on May 7th (where I also plan to buy a copy of the album itself).

Goddamn it! I just could not help myself, so I decided to go listen to a couple of tracks.

Holy shit! Is this the same Odin's Court that I've known for the past 7 or so years?!?

This is friggan AWESOME!!!!! Damn, you guys sure has come a long ways from the the humble days of Driven by Fate.

3. OdinsCourt

OdinsCourt Valhalla

Thanks, Steve! You are too kind! You're a great fan and friend! We can't wait for everyone to hear it...we've been hard at work for 3 years!

4. SkiBumMSP

SkiBumMSP Member

Well, guess what? I ended up buying the FLAC version off of Mindawn.

I do still plan on buying the actual CD at your release party (so at least hold one copy for me - you will have copies, will you? ! :D )

I figure an album this good is worth it, plus you guys deserve the support. :kickass: This is by far, your best output so far. If you guys can keep this up, I can only imagine what the next one is going to be like.

BTW, was checking out that photo on Mindawn! Damn, seems Rick is going for that "G-man" look :) You are looking dapper as ever there, man!

To bad Savino left, though. That kid has some serious talent. I think he will go far. He will be missed and will be hard to replace.

5. OdinsCourt

OdinsCourt Valhalla

:lol: Awesome!

Yes, we are quite bummed about Savino. :(

6. Rick Pierpont

Rick Pierpont Odin's Court Guitar

Wow! Awesome, Steve! Glad that you are enjoying it so much! And a serious thanks for all the support over the years and now! Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday!