This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I wonder how Jesper is doing and what he's been up to.

Discussion in 'In Flames' started by fonzbear2000, Dec 4, 2011.

1. DE4life

DE4life 'ello treacle

Oh, I've been looking for premier manager 05/06. thanks!

2. TheseThoughts23

TheseThoughts23 coffin spirit

two tracks i've heard from the resistance have been pretty forgettable. i dunno, really not into it at all. i do hope jesper is managing his demons and living a happy life. really hope he can join in flames again...if even for just a show or somethin

3. Krypt1

Krypt1 Member

He didn't leave Dimension Zero so I think he'll make some more of good MDM. Though I don't like DZ so much, only few song maybe.

4. krofius

krofius Active Member

He didn't leave no, but he said that there won't be any DZ for at least 4-5 years so don't get your hopes up. According to himself while writing a new song for The Resistance album with Glenn, he described it as ''re-inventing the gothenburg sound'', so maybe there'll be at least 1 MDM sounding song on the album :D

5. dismissed cynic

dismissed cynic New Metal Member

I'm actually more looking forward to Jesper Stromblad's reunion with Ceremonial Oath, which will be playing festivals in the near future and recently completed their first rehearsal since the early Nineties I'm sure.

6. baffo98

baffo98 New Metal Member

Nothing new or spectacular but sounds good to me.

#26 baffo98, Nov 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2015
  7. langelandjester

langelandjester New Metal Member

i met Jesper last weekend at the Gothenburg sound festival where he performed live both with Ceremonial oath playing the bass and shredding the guitar with the resistance the day after. he did incredibly well at both shows. was nice to talk to and as always in a good mood :)