This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

If you've been on the fence about trying 70k...cheap spot for sale.

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA Lounge' started by Megawozniak, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Megawozniak

Megawozniak Alex from Canada

I'm in a shitty situation after taking my ex out of my two-person cabin and adding in a guy that the company had matched me up with. Two weeks until the date of sailing (Feb 4), the person has paid me $200 out of the original $1169 USD cost. I've given them warning that if they don't pay 75% of the balance by Monday at midnight, I'm putting in someone else. I'll let it go for $850 USD, just over $300 savings, OBO. You'll also get the most conveniently located cabin in the whole boat and the expert guidance of a 5 year veteran.

For what it's worth, 4x PP attendee, 30/M

2. slayerGeek

slayerGeek New Metal Member