This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iLL WiLL PreSS

Discussion in 'LORD' started by flip`, May 20, 2005.

1. flip`

flip` Your mother was a hamster

Those interested in other flash cartoons similarish to the likes of strongbad etc I found this gem of a site.. though I'm sure some people may have seen it before:

http://www.illwillpress.com/vault.html

Some are fucking hillarious! :p

2. petrucci_dude

petrucci_dude teh shredz0r

I don't like Ill Will Press AT ALL. I think it's possible that it's one of the shittest "funny" flash cartoon series/whatever made. That's my two cents. Actually I like ONE of the episodes. The one where foamy decides to call Tech Support. That's probably the only funny one there.

3. Shadow298

Shadow298 UNLEASH THE GUAN

Hell, I's loves the Foamy cartoons.
    They're so funny. Especially the rants, his two best friends -Pillsy and the punk squirral- and the episode where Foamy is buskings.
    Fucking classic!
    It's no Strong Bad but it's still a cack!:headbang:
    Peace
    The Pimp NeonBlack

4. Keeper of the Seven Cheese

Keeper of the Seven Cheese Metallic Progressor

Nah its no strongbad and its pretty damn shit, didnt get a laugh out of me in terms of humour only uncontrollable laughter in pity of its shitness.

5. Wenda

Wenda Lady LORD

Foamy! :worship: The whole site is worth it for his rant about the Atkins diet. I LOVE this stuff :D