This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

IN FLAMES new album being released by the end of 2016

Discussion in 'In Flames' started by PlainVanilla, Feb 1, 2016.

1. eochaid

eochaid Badass

They do. But no album sales no record company, no invested money to Starr touring, no promo... Just quit the crap. Of course bands do care about album sales, but they just know that it's more difficult today due to fans' laziness and greediness.

Until cc if were selling around 500 thousand copies of each record. I don't know now.

2. Jester Slave

Jester Slave Narcissist

Holy shit, never heard that song before, but that first verse 10/10, great editing. Overall a decent song and makes me cry for an In Flames sounds metal. I mean, this song is mainstream as fuck too, yet night and day compared to Battles.

As for records, I don't know how well they sell stuff in Europe, but surely they would've done a greatest hits by now, or two, if they wanted to skin us.

3. DE4life

DE4life rap and hiphop guru

Our blooded trace, the Jester Slaaaave...

Hope you're all good, bros.

4. Jester Slave

Jester Slave Narcissist

First to break the silence is GAY.

Therefore, you are GAY.

Let me illustrate the total annihilation DE4life has just suffered:

5. DE4life

Bad day bro?

6. Jester Slave

Jester Slave Narcissist

Actually, a good one (even saw Battles and Live In Helsinki in the store! they are goddamn fucking expensive though for no reason), though ever since mid-January I am in the constant mood of fear and guilt, because my next exam is due Monday, and I did not learn shit for the previous one, because I'm a lazy motherfucker, and even right now I'm rather talking with grown ass person with some pacwoman avatar, than studying.

But I went shopping, (finally) bought a good gin, someone I showed my headphones to try it out praised it a lot (V A L I D A T I O N), Liverpool and Arsenal are currently losing and I even bought two music CDs for my mother, who was in great joy, because a.) I am a shitty son to have, though to be fair my parents can only blame themselves and b.) her birthday is coming up. The latter which I had no idea of, and when she told me to guess her age I said 38 unironically. She's turning 47. My error was within the 10 year margin, so I don't feel bad, though at times like this I wonder if I am actually autistic or just an ignorant fuck. Could be both though.

7. DE4life

I'd go with both for sure.

On the plus side, always better to guess somebody is younger than older.

8. Jester Slave

Jester Slave Narcissist

You are a shitty emotional support :(

In other news, I've just watched the tour interview IF posted on their FB, but it's so fucking boring I won't even bother posting it. Two things I took away from it:
    - I'm starting to believe that women in the UK are indeed all butt ugly.
    - Anders mentioned NIN among the bands he'd tour with if he could pick anyone! Cool-cool-cool.

9. DE4life

There are some good looking women in the UK, but the ratio is massively in favour of the uglies. The majority of them are also vapid bores too. Sucks to live here, bro.

As for being bad emotional support... you started it, man.

10. Jester Slave

Jester Slave Narcissist

I have done nothing but encourage you all to better your miserable lives and gave you the strength to do so, and I'm not getting back nearly enough positive energies from you guys.

I don't get why UK girls are this though. Like, I understand the teeth thing, and honestly, if it's only crooked the way Zoe's are, it's fine, might even be sexy. But her whole face and body... so disproportional. You must be happy with all the Polish, Hungarian and Muslim immigrants there.

So gay, I can't embed zzz..

11. eochaid

eochaid Badass

I'm very supportive of UK women, at least those appearing at nuts and zoo magazine (blessed are the fallen).

Jester313 likes this.
  12. only4theweak187

Can we take a quick moment to re-honor Soilwork's quality of melodic metal the last few albums?

True evolution of their craft.

Jester313 likes this.
  13. DE4life

Pft, Soilwork have never written intricate lyrics like "heal meeee, I can't sleeep, thought I was unbreakable, but this is killing meee" or "I feel like..." no, no, too easy.

Where's Soilwork's long, brooding, emotionally charged TCP equivalent? Dem feelings in Anders' voice, man. Speed ain't got shit on that.

And what Soilwork song is going to make a whole arena dance and jump da fuck up like The Truth? Nah bro, if we're talking masters of their craft, it's gotta be N'Flaymz.

(© Krofius)

Jester313 likes this.
  14. Yagami

Yagami Relax and be offended.

Popping in real quick to post the 3rd song in the series I'm making for those who wanted me to.

#3594 Yagami, Feb 2, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
    Jaymzkrueger likes this.
  15. Jester Slave

Jester Slave Narcissist

Haha, dem bitches at the end with pálinka. It's pretty much the mandatory first drink at every party or gathering here.

16. ciko_gfb

ciko_gfb Sober And Irrelevant

As the Turkish guys wrote it on the comments, you cant drink Rakı without water. I'm really interested to see videos like this and if I remember correctly, you shared a video like this a couple weeks (months?) ago. Wish we could've agreed on Battles too, Slave.

17. Jester Slave

Jester Slave Narcissist

This has a second episode, I saw it has Becherovka in it, though I thought that drink is pretty mainstream. As for Raki, never seen it here.

As for Battles, maybe once I see them songs live, I am willing to accept more than two songs from that record. Oh, wait, IF is not coming here, because they have to tour Germany for 30 shows. What a fucking joke.

18. A88

A88 Bottled - really not the worst IF song ever.

Yup, In Passenger... or, old whiny hipster doing easy music for emo kids.

[​IMG]

19. Jester Slave

Jester Slave Narcissist

I don't know who did you just reply to or what are we supposed to see on that pic.

I liked their recent "most memorable stuff during tours" interview; Christian Joe just sitting there, when he's not even in the band for a year. Not his fault though, but still.

Oh, and to those who still think Battles is good, let me show you a basically amateur Hungarian pop band pretty much outdoing half of Battles with this deliberate radio hit effort:

Wouldn't be a bad song though, if not for the lyrics. The guy is literally singing about losing his iphone, then finding it in his pocket, because he was looking for it in his other pocket!!! Makes me physically cringe, but the music itself is catchy.

But we have decent pop bands too, with more bearable- though cheesy - lyrics.

In other news, seems like I'm going to see Linkin Park at VOLT! Come, come!

20. Jester Slave

Jester Slave Narcissist

Well... it's not the worst thing I've ever heard, but I absolutely don't get why could they not use guitars and drums too. Ever since HT and Meteora, their records are either absent of any electronics or have no real instruments at all.