This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

In Flames song you don't like

Discussion in 'In Flames' started by A88, Jun 9, 2011.

1. DE4life

DE4life 'ello treacle

Alright, it's been 8 years and we've had 3 new albums since then, so I'm reviving this thread for my own personal amusement :cool:

Lunar Strain: Lunar Strain

Subterranean: Subterranean

The Jester Race: Dead God in Me (that weird section in the middle ruins the song)

Whoracle: So difficult to pick. I guess the title track, but really I love every song on this album.

Colony: Resin - weirdly I've liked this song less and less as time goes on. Not sure why, something about it just bores me.

Clayman: Another Day in Quicksand - good song, but not on the same level as the others.

Reroute: Drifter

STYE: Bottled... obviously

Come Clarity: Scream.... obviously

ASOP: The Chosen Pessimist... obviously

SOAPF: All For Me

Siren Charms: So many to choose from... probably Everything's Gone. The fakest and most boring song on the record.

Battles: Underneath My Skin... one of the worst songs they've ever released. At least songs like Scream, TCP and All For Me have moments where they briefly sound okay. Even Bottled and Everything's Gone have a few seconds of decent music, but this... this is garbage from beginning to end. Not one redeeming thing across the entire song.

I, the Mask: In This Life. Easy. Awful song.

2. JesterSlaveSucks

Ok i will try

Luner strain - inside space

Subtaranian - everdying

Jester's Race - graveland

Whoracle - food of the gods

Colony - new words

Clay man - brush the dust away

Reroute to remain - dawn of the new Day

Soundtrack to an escape - friends

Come clarity - an infinite struggle

A sense of purpose - sober or irrelevant