This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

INQUEST

Discussion in 'Nekrogoblikon' started by Adam.G, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Adam.G

Adam.G och aye the noo

well guys, it turns out that time and alex have been hiding something from us...something big, i fealt it was my duty to tell you about the band they play in when not feeling a bit green :lol:

http://www.myspace.com/inquest
    i found out about inquest after mentioning to tim that i couldnt believe Alex could play drums like that aswell as sing for his normal duties...soo he directed me to his other band.

i'd advise looking into them, its nothing like nekrogoblikon, but in its own rights, bloody good music. :headbang:

2. NekrogoblinTim

NekrogoblinTim Your skin is mine.

Well, not really hiding, and we're not that big either. heheh

Inquest is pretty fun to play and we always thought we had a cool sound. Unfortunately, for logistical reasons, it was impossible to give this band the attention it deserves.

Alex lives about 200 miles away from the rest of the band, so getting together to practice is very problematic. With Nekrogoblikon, he's a vocalist, which doesn't really require tons of time spent practicing with the rest of the band, he can just pop in a recording and scream along at home. With Inquest, he was a huge part of the song writing process (he created all the drum parts) so working on new material was difficult.

In addition to that, our vocalist, Joe, goes to college about 120 miles away - in Long Beach, and that was fine for a while, but then he started getting serious about playing hockey for his school, and there was no way for him to practice or play with us.

So, because of those reasons, and the huge rise in popularity of this goblin stuff, Inquest went on an indefinite hiatus last Fall. The core of the band is Alex, Chris, and me, and we've performed quite successfully as a three-piece, so if/when the three of us can all be in the same general area, I'm sure we'll bring it back.

Glad you liked it!

Also check out the website at http://www.inquestmusic.com.

-Tim

3. doc_backmask

doc_backmask Member

Funny. I remember mentioning this already. :headbang:

4. Giboc

Giboc Internet Nerd

Inquest sucks.

5. Corrupted Innocence

Corrupted Innocence Sentenced To Dusk drummer