This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Insision Merch

Discussion in 'Wicked World Discussion' started by Oceanic Motion, Aug 10, 2004.

1. Oceanic Motion

Where the fuck can I find an Insision t-shirt that isn't Large or Extra Large!? I want a t-shirt that fits, not one that looks like a dress.

2. Caelum Adustum

Caelum Adustum Call me Ishmael

They used to sell mediums...........I have one.

That doesn't help you at all.

:Spam:

3. Impamiiz

Impamiiz Dedicated

We will be printing more T-shirts (im talking Logo shirts in diffrent ways, Not the revealed and Worshipped-shirts.) And Those will be From size M-L-XL

I know the problem. its to bad when you have to cut half the shirt of just to make it fit.

i cant say exactly When we will be printing new shirts but hopefully very soon I guess... Keep you posted By joining the news letter at insision.com

Right then, Im off for some self-flogging and beer ;) o_O

/C.A:R.L

4. Oceanic Motion

Quality. I'm just after a black T with "INSISION" written on it. Carl, I know you've probably got it a lot since the album came out, but fuck man, R&W tore my face off. You're vocals are top drawer. "Imminent Vision" is up their with "World Impaled" as my favourite DM songs.

5. Impamiiz

Impamiiz Dedicated

Thanx man...
    Its allways good to hear other ppl opinions on the album nomatter what.. still if the over all outcome is good its allways nice. Think we did some good work on the album.

hehe.. like your press pick there m8!!

yup, I know about the shirt and we will be doing lots of 'em.. also Hoods are on the way (we got one shippment of 16 hoods [Logo on Chest and texts on the sleeves] but it sold out in 2 weeks)

Ok...

Off again

hey, btw ...where're u from?

6. Oceanic Motion

North London. I unfortunately missed your gig with Suffocation recently. I'm not much of a gig-goer... But Insision are one of my favourite bands so i woulda loved to have seen you lot play.

BTW, I've been fiddling about with your logo in Photoshop and was wondering if I could get my wallpaper on your media page, if its any good of course?

7. Impamiiz

Impamiiz Dedicated

Well ,Why not... Lets check it out.
    mail us at: satanwins@insision.com and we take it from there...