This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Intro song ?

Discussion in 'Amon Amarth' started by Warrior of the North, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Warrior of the North

Warrior of the North New Metal Member

Damn , looked everywhere . I love their symphonic intro song , but can't find it anywhere . I tried to rip it off Wrath of the Norsemen , but it has the crowd singing...
    Can someone give a little hand with that ? I searched through all the CD booklets, and there is no info there either...

2. Fuel80

Fuel80 Nordman

The intro is the song "Amon Amarth" from OSFTGH but re-arranged with Orchestra.

3. strangeillusion

Best intro ever!!