This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iOS 7

Discussion in 'Bar' started by onqel, Jul 12, 2013.

1. onqel

onqel Member

After all the pros and cons about iOS 7 i decided to try it out myself today.
    Ive been an android user until a week ago, but I have to say I love the intuitive feel of the iPhone, although the new iOS is like a ugly girlfriend, you might fall in love with its personality :p After this post i guess I should say "fight!" to all the haters :p

I love the new multitasking features, and the overall simplistic feel ain't that bad! It's fast and I might even consider learning the objective-C language to utilize the device for production purposes ;)

2. JeffTD

JeffTD Senhor Testiculo

I can't wait for the upgrade if just for that task manager feature to change brightness/toggle wifi and bluetooth quickly.

3. LeSedna

LeSedna Mat or Mateo

Same, they should have implemented it long ago but my guess is they were already planning for iOS 7 since iOS 5 and kept the deeper work for now. I like the look of it, I expect it to be more logical now with all those features that were never really well added (like the use of the flash as a flashlight).

4. Loren Littlejohn

Loren Littlejohn Lover of all boobage.

I think it's nice that Siri has more control of the phone now. So dumb that you couldn't change settings that way.

5. JeffTD

JeffTD Senhor Testiculo

I like that you can change Siri's voice. I'm getting sick of that bitch.

6. JonWormwood

JonWormwood Member

wait when does it come out?

7. Loren Littlejohn

Loren Littlejohn Lover of all boobage.

Ha that too.

8. LeSedna

LeSedna Mat or Mateo

I tried Siri recently and although it does kinda work, I would never use it for creating events or appointments in the calendar. You have to check it a lot, and in the end it's just as long as doing it manually. If you say "at 8 oclock" it assumes 8pm or am and not necessarily the one you want. I'm gonna experiment with it more though, for things like "Call mom" or "turn wifi off".

9. MarcusGHedwig

MarcusGHedwig Member

Much as I love Android, the stability and especially battery life leave something to be desired - now that iOS is finally catching up on the software front I may go back if the rumored ~4.7" iPhone comes to fruition (still can't deal with those small screens)

10. JeffTD

JeffTD Senhor Testiculo

Marcus, the iPhone 5 screen is perfect. I've tried all the large-format Androids and find them to be a pain in the ass in both my pocket and my hands. I rock the 5 with a Mophie battery case and it's still more comfortable and compact than the monstrosity that is the Galaxy S3/S4.

11. LeSedna

LeSedna Mat or Mateo

I don't like bigger screens either because anything bigger is not practical for single hand use imo. I'm lucky I have big hands because I think otherwise I couldn't reach the top left of the iphone 5 without a little twist !

I have to chek those Mophie cases. They look just like what I need. I used to have a similar case for my iphone 4, the double battery was just so practical.

12. mstone564

mstone564 Member

I like this too, but I have a strange feeling that you have to have the same accent for it to work properly.