This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

James LaBrie cancels PPUSA performance

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by Harvester, Apr 30, 2018.

1. CrimsonEmotions

Regarding Iced Earth-that was 2008 right? If so, that tour appeared to be a mess for a lot of reasons. I caught them in Cleveland that year, and there was definitely something off. Matt's voice appeared to be shot, while the drummer didn't really seem to be in sync with the rest of the band, and Jon looked pissed off for most of the set. And that doesn't even get into the fact that they were touring on the weakest album of the entire catalog: Crucible of Man. It seemed as of even the band realized it as they only played a couple of songs from that album and focused more on classic IE material.

However, since Stu Block joined the band, they've been a much tighter outfit, incorporating material from throughout the band's catalog, including previously little-played material such as Dante's Inferno, Stand Alone, Damien, etc. Their Atlanta show last April was amazing with a good mix of classic IE material, hidden gems and newer material. I would love to see them come back with a special set--perhaps doing Dark Saga or Something Wicked This Way Comes in its entirety.

2. VenomGA

VenomGA At War With Stan

the hour of set up because Iced Earth had to use their own stage show.

3. NorseBlood

NorseBlood Doggerland

Seeing Accept live is on my bucket list. Besides, who doesn't like Accept?
    I'd love it if Tarja came out when they play "The Princess of the Dawn".

Edit. Just noticed Glenn's announcement made earlier today. Sons of Apollo will be awesome! Thanks Glenn. Really looking forward to seeing them, much more than Pepe LeBrie.

#23 NorseBlood, May 2, 2018
    Last edited: May 2, 2018