This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Just showing some support...

Discussion in 'Subterranean Masquerade' started by The_Quadfather, Jun 13, 2008.

1. The_Quadfather

I am new to the Subterranean Masquerade forum and just wanted to show my support. The wait for the material has been excruciating, but whenever the new material is complete I will have cash in hand...

I can't wait for the new grooves!:kickass:

2. PhlegethonVeins

PhlegethonVeins Autopsy Obsessed

=)

Welcome. Not to lively here as you can see but I love seeing some more support for this band and a new face here =).

3. The_Quadfather

"... a little dead in here..."

It seemed a lot busier here quite a while ago. But, I am usually late to the party anyway. When the new material drops things will pick up around here. In the meantime, I will settle for the mind trip that is Suspended Animation Dream!

4. PhlegethonVeins

Saturday, May 30th, 2009.

" As time passes me by, I avoid my painful doubt. "

I had a long, monotonous, typical night at work. This morning I drink, and listen to SM.

5. wyrm

wyrm Member

Hi there,

I'm really new here, I bought the Suspended Animation Dreams album and I love it! I have it for 2 weeks now, and it hasn't left my cd player yet! :worship:

On Wikipedia I read that the follow up album is called "In Pastille Colors". Any news about that one?

6. PhlegethonVeins

Welcome and that bit of news is really the most any of us have right now. As far as I know Tomer is still writing some of the material, so he must really be putting his heart into this one.

7. AnTz0r

AnTz0r Crimson King

still waiting here too :)

8. PhlegethonVeins

Wait harder IMO.