This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Kiesel Custom?

Discussion in 'Backline' started by SethTheGreat, Feb 2, 2016.

1. SethTheGreat

SethTheGreat Member

I haven't seen anyone on this forum talking about Kiesel/Carvin's new stuff?

Anyone have any experience with them? I'm thinking about picking up a multiscale AM7, but I've never seen one in real life. Thoughts?

2. varobinson

varobinson Member

I custom ordered a Kiesel, was an lpm6 though. High quality, no complaints around that. Certainly wouldn't discourage a purchase. But maybe I was just too used to the ibanez necks and such. Returned it. Not sure I gave it a fair shake. Their k12 pickups are good.

3. Keregioz

Keregioz Kimon Zeliotis

I got a carvin guitar but it was a while back. No complains, great quality all around, it's still my main guitar.

From what I've seen recently they have some awesome new stuff, I wish I had these options back when I got mine.

4. Loki Laufeyiarson

I have no experience with their new stuff, but the 2 Carvin's I own are still the best guitars I've tried out in that price range in my opinion.

5. ArsMemoria

ArsMemoria Member

If you're used to the necks of an Ibanez, you might not be into Carvin's neck that much. They do have a thin neck option, but it's definitely not comparable to a wizard. I love the thicker neck to be honest. I have an old '92 DC127 that I just love. Planning on a new guitar in the next year or so.