This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

lack of updates

Discussion in 'Librarius Metallicus' started by jimbobhickville, Oct 15, 2004.

1. jimbobhickville

jimbobhickville Tyrant in Distress

Oct 12, 2001
    Pleasant Grove, UT, USA
    I once again have gone off into neverland and not updated the site in quite some time. Thanks to everyone who has continued to keep it up-to-date, especially Goreripper, who's really gone above and beyond. I'm not sure when I'll get back to working on the site, so please contact me via email or IM if you need to ask me anything.

I still want to release a whole new version of the code for the site with new features and speed improvements, and I have made some progress on it, but I can't promise anything. I really have no idea when I'll have enough time to complete it.

So, that's about it from here. Wish I had more exciting news.

2. the Swede

the Swede malmo sucks

Feb 15, 2004
    Hi greg
    First, thanx for a really good site! Second, from what I can see you haven´t put the swiss thrash band Poltergeist up on the band list. Think they made three albums, "Depression" (century media), "Behind my mask" (century media) and "nothing lasts forever" (Haunted House records). Later some of them formed the band Gurd.

Ok, keep it going! /sweden