This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Last (?) trip of the season: WOA 2009!!!

Discussion in 'Rebel Collective' started by R.J, Jul 28, 2009.

1. R.J

Apr 19, 2009
    Bollnäs, Sweden

On the "road" again tomorrow!

My good friend/our press agent Heloisa of Brasil Music Press invited me as VIP to the 20th anniversary of my favourite festival :worship:

Another sweet PR opportunity to say the least :headbang:

This time I will go backpacker style, will not bring laptop to a mudfest so I'll update on my mischief when I get back, as I'll be camping on the VIP campsite.
    (gotta have that festival feeling at least a bit, I know, I'm sick :zombie:)

Loads of good bands to see and a whole bunch of old friends to meet, it will be a blast as always :kickass:
  2. R.J

Apr 19, 2009
    Bollnäs, Sweden

A little late to write I know but I wasn't really sure that I was alive until now :zombie:

WOA as usual was a BLAST but! This year even better!

I saw more bands than ever, I partied more than ever and I met more friends than ever!

KICKED ASS! I really enjoyed the show and I at least managed to terrorize Van and Jeff for a little bit afterwards, hehe...too bad I missed Warrel and Jim though, would have loved to meet them again. Maybe next time brothers!

Running Wild

Old school, nostalgia, beer and fun...but all in all a bit disappointed...
    Thought they would do something...I dunno...different as it was supposed to be "THE LAST SHOW EVER"...well least I can say "I was there" hahaa.

Not actually my all-time-favourites, they have a couple of kick ass songs but the show...was...GREAT! They invited a whole bunch of friends to play and they really seemed to have a blast on stage :headbang:

What can I say? It's an original party band :kickass:
    I enjoyed every drunken minute of it :headbang:

As always they deliver BIG TIME! Too bad I'm a short fucker and there was no bigscreen on the party stage...but the music and beer was great :kickass:

DAMN! They still fuckin' RULE!
    Played most of my favourite songs and a couple of new ones I hadn't heard.
    Felt like back in the 80's/90's again :worship:

Machine Head

FINALLY I saw the whole show :lol:
    AND! Was blown away! AWESOME gig...
    As Flynn said about WOA "Just one word....WOW"
    I'm REALLY glad I saw this one, thanks guys wherever You are!

Ok, they are old.
    I've seen them a million times.
    Many wondered WHY they were a headliner...
    On the last part I can tell You that I know why!
    They played all the best songs of all albums :headbang::kickass:
    I couldn't beleive it, one favourite after another and the crowd was AMAZING!
    I simply could not stop singing along to all the great songs they played.
    Result...I still can't speak properly :zombie:
    I stand in awe :worship:

Didn't actually see the whole show, again on the partystage, they always make me happy though and as I went for beer I couldn't find my way back to my friends so I went and got drunk instead :kickass:

Then the parties in the VIP area, as usual I made an ass outta myself (in a "good" way though :zombie:) I think I never had so much fun there.
    Drinking, screaming, jumping, dancing (yes dancing) it was a total blast!
    Took me 3-4 days to shake off the hangover o_O

To all my friends I met there, You know I suck at names so I'll just say this:

And to our sweet, lovely and caring pressagent Heloisa Vidal of Brasil music Press:

I cannot thank You enough for giving me this opportunity to meet friends, press, labels etc. and show off Rebel Collective to Europe :worship:

We hope next year...REBEL PLAYS!