This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Let Beseech play at the Wacken Open Air 2003

Discussion in 'Beseech' started by VelvetErotica, Jan 3, 2003.

1. VelvetErotica

VelvetErotica New Metal Member

From a safe source (Robert...) I know that Beseech would like to play on this year´s Wacken Open Air

...and by the way: I am a huge fan, I haven´t seen them live yet and I have a ticket for the WOA already...

It would be so cool if you could help them (and me) to make this dream come true!

So, if you like Beseech and you will be at WOA 2003: write to www.wacken-open-air.de that you would like to see them play there.

If you like Beseech, but you will not be there: I am very sorry that you will miss some good event, but you could do us a favour and sent an e-mail to the Wacken team anyway.

And finally, if you don´t like Beseech: what are doing on this site?

2. Nocturnalux

Nocturnalux At Sixes and Sevens

I do like Beseech and I am vaguely considering going to Wacken ("vaguely" because it's expensive as HELL) so sure, I'll write.

3. Catharsis

Catharsis Child of Morpheus

An appearance at Bloodstock, over here in the UK, wouldn't go amiss. ;)

4. Serge

Serge metalmaniac

jep, would be great to have Beseech at the next Wacken!
    last year we missed u guys!
    seems I have to write :)=
    :D

5. I am going to WOA whatever Beseech is there or not.

I am going too see them at 2000 Decibel in may :)