This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Listening Range

Discussion in 'Hypocrisy' started by blakmetalemp, Apr 14, 2002.

1. blakmetalemp

blakmetalemp Armed to the teeeettthhh!

So what other bands do all you people listen to other than Hypocrisy? I myself have a very wide listening range, anything from Dwight Yoakam and Hank Williams Sr., to Iced Earth, Hypocrisy, Opeth, Pantera, King Diamond, Emperor, and a little Public Enemy to boot.

2. Pentelesh

Pentelesh The Speed In Darkness

Espoo, Finland, Skandinavia, Europe, Earth.
    Helloween, Gamma Ray, Iron Maiden, Amon Amarth, In Flames, DImmu Borgir, Cradle Of Filth, The Kovenant, Covenant (metalled one :)) Bandido de Bodom And many, MANY others :)

3. Orias

Orias God of Emptiness

I mostly listen to alot more melodic/atmospheric death or doom metal. I listen to some traditional death, very little black metal, some thrash, some prog. As for the "other stuff" I listen to typical darker alternative, alot of different types of more melodic industrial, alot of ambience/dark ambience, experimental electronica, very little noise (just Merzbow), alot of classical (usually post-baroque), etc. etc. I do listen to some rap, too, but I believe rap died in 1995.

4. MacMoney

MacMoney Member

Every single metal genre from black metal to power metal to death metal and such. Also trance, prog rock, ambient, electronica, blues, jazz and such.

5. Xenomorph

Xenomorph Void

Anything that I like.

6. lumen

lumen CKMS supporter

Only a guy who looks like a planet would listen to Dwight Yoakam! :p ;) :tickled:

7. blakmetalemp

blakmetalemp Armed to the teeeettthhh!

Dwight kicks my planetoid ass. Hey is so fucking cool that I want to lick his cowboy boots. I am his servent. Besides he actually PLAYS guitar, not just strum it like every other crap country band.

p.s: my middle name is actually Dwight!

8. El Diablo

El Diablo Member

I have very large range. Metal from progressive to black and from death to power.
    Then I listen to classical music and progressive rock from the 60's and 70's. Also I sometimes listen finnish rock & pop bands. Ambient is near my heart too.

9. DeadWinterDead

DeadWinterDead Not What You See

Savatage, Dream Theater, Mortician, Mortiis, The Crown, Immortal, Evergrey, Einherjer, Rhapsody, Ozzy, Hatebreed, Finntroll, Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, Iced Earth, Nile, Ablaze My Sorrow, Abigor, Summon, Sonata Arctica, Sentenced, Blind Guardian, Amon Amarth, Katatonia, Dark Tranquillity, and tons more bands. Anywhere in the metal range, except "nu metal".