This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Live Amon Amarth mp3

Discussion in 'Amon Amarth' started by bathory..., Aug 9, 2009.

1. bathory...

bathory... Member

This might easily turn into a technical help thread, but here it goes. I've got the Wrath of the Norsemen DVD and it's great, but the thing is I don't really watch DVDs that much. Is there a place I can buy a hard copy or download the live music without the video. Or maybe a way I can rip the music to my computer in an mp3 format? I"m technologically retarted compared to most people on the internet. I love the live music, but I'd listen to it more id I had it on cd. Any advice/ideas or anything related to say?

2. BurningCreation

I can help you out with this. I'll send you a PM.

3. Decapitated Finger

Decapitated Finger New Metal Member

This can be used for anyone who has DVDs that they want to make into one big MP3. All tools are free and legal as far as I know? Depending on the DVD it might be illegal to break the encryption. That's up to you.

1. Rip the DVD to different format to play on iPods or whatever. I use "HandBrake" and then put the video into my iTunes library in case I want to watch it on a plane or something. I usually use .m4v format. Watch it to be sure the video isn't stuttering or something weird. If it is, try redoing it again.

2. Rip the audio out of the movie into WAV format with the video file you just created. I use "faad2". Put the movie file in the same directory as faad2. To get the audio, type "faad filename.m4v" and it'll spit out filename.wav.

3. Turn the WAV file into an mp3 with "lame". I just type "lame -h -V 2 filename.wav filename.mp3"

Copy the MP3 into your iTunes or whatever and rock out with your cock out.

4. waif

waif Member

I have the entire Cologne show; my friend ripped it.