This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Looking for Chris R

Discussion in 'Reading Zero' started by zombiefla, Feb 16, 2006.

1. zombiefla

zombiefla New Metal Member

Feb 16, 2006
    I was wondering if you might be able to get me in touch with Chris R. I was a friend of his in Florida a few years back when he lived here with Joel. My name is Marc and he was also friends with my wife Pam. I will give you my phone number to reach me if he is interested.
    Marc R
  2. Joel-RZ

Joel-RZ Member

Apr 6, 2002
    Fort Collins, CO
    Hey Marc!

Its been a while but its good to hear from you. I know Chris will be psyched as well.
    What have you guys been up to??

Anyway, Chris just moved to Ohio...close to Pittsburgh, but you can reach him at
    readingzero at hotmail dot com

Hope all is well...