This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LORD and Dungeon tabs

Discussion in 'LORD' started by Lord Tim, Nov 3, 2008.

1. Lord Tim

Lord Tim That guy from LORD

Hey everyone,

As most of you know by now, no official tabs exist for LORD and Dungeon songs and we don't have either the time or skills to do this ourselves, so we're throwing the spotlight over to you to figure them out. :)

If you come up with something that's spot on or at least close enough so we can help you work out the bits you missed, we'll be happy to upload it to either the LORD or Dungeon site (depending on which band you tab out), and give you full credit for it of course.

If we can please keep the off-topic chatter down in this thread and really focus on working tabs out, I'm sure there'll be a lot of people out there that will be very thankful for your efforts! :)

2. Lord_Aj

Lord_Aj Son of Asa Lande

Any Requests?

3. Pate

Pate Member

Huma
    Tarrano Del Mar
    220 :p

4. AdamS

AdamS Biggest LORD fan EVER

ALL OF IT! :D

5. Lord Tim

I would wager 220 ain't gonna happen, solo wise at least! ;)

6. Lord_Aj

Lord_Aj Son of Asa Lande

Huma and Del Mar I know both.
    220 I can jam along with, I can pull off the Sweeps, but that song is rediculous.
    Tell you what, If LORD play that song live, I will tab it for everyone.

7. Lord Tim

No tabs for everyone then. ;)

That said, we did play half of it in Hobart one time by accident! HAHA!

8. JamesMetallurgy

I can play a lot of riffs but no whole songs.

I am Death, Time to Die, A Rise to Power, Paradise, Legend of Huma, Resurrection, Fight.....

9. Aussie_Metalchild

Aussie_Metalchild Bass player from LORD

Tab out some riffs if you can be bothered :) Anything is better than nothing!

10. bsercombe

bsercombe Member

I'm with Adams- All of it. Where Madness Hides and Netherlife would be good though :)

11. AdamS

AdamS Biggest LORD fan EVER

Stormchaser and The Other Side would be sweet too. Going Down, Reborn, Legacy and Through The Fire. :D

12. Lord_Aj

Lord_Aj Son of Asa Lande

Riffs ey?

Yarrrrr

E|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    B|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    G|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    D|-4------5----2----4-------2------------------------------------------------
    A|-2---2-----------------5-------5----4----2----0--------------------------
    E|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    G|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    D|-4------5----2----4-------2------------------------------------------------
    A|-2---2-----------------5-------5----4-------------------------------------

And the end part for guitar 1

G|-----------------------------------------------------2--2-------------------
    D|-4------5----2----4-------2-------------------------2--2----5--5------------
    A|-2---2-----------------5-------5----4----2----0----0--0----5--5--------------
    E|------------------------------------------------------------3--3------------

and for guitar 2

E|---------------------------------------------------------------3--3--
    B|---------------------------------------------------------------3--3---
    G|-----------------------------------------------------2--2-----0--0------
    D|-4------5----2----4-------2-------------------------2--2-------------------
    A|-2---2-----------------5-------5----4----2----0----0--0--------------------
    E|----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apologies if its wrong or anything, I apologise. I also apologise for teh shitteh tabs.

13. Lord Tim

Close but not exact. Good start, though! :)

14. Lord_Aj

Lord_Aj Son of Asa Lande

220 much? Really really not sure about this, This is totally ridiculous.

D|-4---------------------------------------5-4-2--------------------------------
    A|-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2---------5-3-0-------------------------

D|-4----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A|-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-3-2-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-------- ?????

D|-4-------------------------------------------2--------------------------------
    A|-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2---5--0---------------------------------
    E|------------------------------------------3-----------------------------------

And the last one that goes into the arp part.

B|------------------------------------------------3------------------------------
    G|------------------------------------------5----2------------------------------
    D|-4---------------------------------------5----0-------------------------------
    A|-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2--3-------------------------------------

Arp Rhythm.

D|-9--5--7--4--5--2--4----------------------------------------------------------
    A|-7--3--5--2--3--0--2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2------------------------------

15. Lord_Aj

Lord_Aj Son of Asa Lande

...........no, I'm pretty sure I was right. I would know........

How far off was I? Enough to go in the 'You're doing it wrong!' thread?

16. Keeper of the Seven Cheese

Keeper of the Seven Cheese Metallic Progressor

I think that's a bit closer from the top of my head.

17. Pate

Pate Member

A couple more Tarrano riffs.

Code:
    E|--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    B|--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    G|--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    D|-2-4-------4-4-------2-4-5-2-4-4-------4-4-------4-2---2-2----------------
    A|-0-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-4-5-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-0-0-0-0----------------
    E|---------------------0-2-3-0----------------------------------------------

E|---------------------------------------------------------------3-3-----------
    B|---------------------------------------------------------------3-3-----------
    G|---------------------------------------------------------------0-0-----------
    D|---4-4-------4-4-------2-2-------2-2-------4-4-------4-4-------0-0-----------
    A|---2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-3-3-3-3-3-0-0-0-2-3-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-----------
    E|---------------------------------------------------------------3-3-----------

I'm not sure about the second chord in the verse.

I'll do some more later, and maybe make a GuitarPro file of them, if people are interested.

18. Aussie_Metalchild

Aussie_Metalchild Bass player from LORD

Another thing that could be cool is if people want to make some short 30 sec - 1 min youtube clips of you playing LORD/Dungeon riffs/sections/songs. Even if you want to do your own little take on it, it would be great to see!

19. bsercombe

bsercombe Member

Things I found on the web... this one almost not worth posting...

Band-Dungeon
    Title-Against The Wind
    Album-One Step Beyond
    www.dungeon.cd
    Tuning - standard
    Rhythm isn't perfect,listen to cd
    Intro (Gtr.1) *note, 11= elevens

|--------------------------------------|
    |-7776-7776-776--1111119-1111119-11116-|

Intro (Gtr.2)

|-----------------------------|
    |-4442-4442-442-7776-7776-772-|

20. bsercombe

bsercombe Member

And from the one and only Turner who has been most conspicuous by his absence...

Dungeon - I Am Death v1.0
    --------------------
    Tab by Jeremy Turner (turnerjmulletboy@hotmail.com)

Mostly correct!

The main riff is actually played on 7th fret of the A string rather than 2nd fret of the D string (although the notes are correct).

This part:

A tail harmony you'll get on the Intro/Verse Riff:

e|-----------|
    b|-----------|
    g|--4-5-2-4--|
    d|-----------|
    a|-----------|
    E|-----------|

is actually played on the D string up the neck and has mutes on the low E string in between the first 3 notes. The 2nd guitar plays a higher parallel 5th harmony on the G string (also with the muted E in between).

This part is wrong:

Solo Rhythm pt 1
    e|-----------------------------------------------------|
    b|-----------------------------------------------------|
    g|-----------------------------------------------------|
    d|------2-2h0----2h0----------------2-2h0----2h0-----5-|
    a|---------------------5---5/7-----------------------5-|
    E|--0-0-------0-0----0-3-0-3/5---0-0------0-0----0-3-3-|

It's actually double-stops on 7th and 5th on the A & D strings instead of single notes going from D2 - D0. The timing is correct though.

Nice work, there! Fix those bits and you have the only actually correct Dungeon tab on the net!
    Here's my interpretation of the song "I Am Death" from Dungeon's "Resurrection" album.
    Please note: This is the tab equivalent of a mud map. Listen to the song for timings, song structure etc

Intro/Verse Riff
    e|----------------------------------------------------|
    b|----------------------------------------------------|
    g|----------------------------------------------------|
    d|----2----3----5----3----0h2------2----3----2p0--3---|
    a|------------------------------------------------1---|
    E|-0-0--0-0--0-0--0-0--0-0------0-0--0-0--0-0---------|

e|----------------------------------------------------|
    b|----------------------------------------------------|
    g|----------------------------------------------------|
    d|----2----3----5----3----0h2------2----3-------------|
    a|--------------------------------------------7-8-5/7-|
    E|-0-0--0-0--0-0--0-0--0-0------0-0--0-0--0-0-5-6-3/5-|

Break after first riff

e|--------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    b|--(let ring)-----------(let ring)-----------(let ring)------------(ring!)-|
    g|--------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    d|-2--------------------5--------------------7---------------------2--------|
    a|-2--------------------5----------5-5-5-5-5-7---------------------2--------|
    E|-0----------0-0-0-0-0-3----------3-3-3-3-3-5----------3~---------0--------|
    a.h
    e|--------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    b|--(let ring)-----------(let ring)-----------(let ring)------------(ring!)-|
    g|--------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    d|-2--------------------5--------------------7--------------------2---------|
    a|-2--------------------5----------5-5-5-5-5-7----------8----7----2---------|
    E|-0----------0-0-0-0-0-3----------3-3-3-3-3-5----------6----5----0---------|

This mini-break comes back a few times throughout the song
    e|----------------|
    b|----------------|
    g|----------------|
    d|-33-3-3--3-3-33-|
    a|-11-1-1--1-1-11-|
    E|----------------|

with this bit occasionally tagged onto it

e|-----------|
    b|--5-5-5/6--|
    g|--4-4-5~~--|
    d|-----------|
    a|-----------|
    E|-----------|

A tail harmony you'll get on the Intro/Verse Riff:

e|-----------|
    b|-----------|
    g|--4-5-2-4--|
    d|-----------|
    a|-----------|
    E|-----------|

Bridge (I'll end your suffering, etc)
    e|------------------------------------------------------|
    b|------------------------------------------------------|
    g|------------------------------------------------------|
    d|-4------4------4----4-4------4------4----------2-2-2--|
    a|-2--2-2-2--2-2-2--2-3-3--2-2-2--2-2-2--2-2-2h0-0-0-0--|
    E|------------------------------------------------------|
    e|---------------------------------------------------------|
    b|---------------------------------------------------------|
    g|---------------------------------------------------5--7--|
    d|-4------4------4----4-4------4------4-------5-2---5--7---|
    a|-2--2-2-2--2-2-2--2-3-3--2-2-2--2-2-2--2-2-3-0---3--5----|
    E|---------------------------------------------------------|

Chorus (I am death etc)
    e|------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    b|------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    g|------------------------------3---5-------------------------------------------|
    d|------2h0------2h0------2h0---3---5-------2h0------2h0------2h0---5---3-------|
    a|------2h0------2h0------2h0---1---3-------2h0------2h0------2h0---5---3-------|
    E|--0000-----0000-----0000------1---3---0000-----0000-----0000------3---1-------|

Solo Rhythm pt 1
    e|-----------------------------------------------------|
    b|-----------------------------------------------------|
    g|-----------------------------------------------------|
    d|------2-2h0----2h0----------------2-2h0----2h0-----5-|
    a|---------------------5---5/7-----------------------5-|
    E|--0-0-------0-0----0-3-0-3/5---0-0------0-0----0-3-3-|

(Solo Rhythm pt 2 is basically the first part of the bridge repeated until the tail is added just before the interlude)

Interlude (it's harmonised - 2nd guitar maybe neva lol!?)

e|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    b|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    g|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    d|-------------------------------------------5-----------------------------------------------5h7-|
    a|------7p5h7-7h5---5------------7p5h7-7p5h7---7-5------7p5h7-7h5---5--------5-5-5--57-5--5h7----|
    E|--0-0-----------8---8-7-5--0-0--------------------0-0-----------8---8-7-5--3-3-3--35-5-5-------|

e|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    b|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    g|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    d|-------------------------------------------5----------------------------------------------|
    a|------7p5h7-7h5---5------------7p5h7-7p5h7---7-5------7p5h7-7h5---5--------5-5-5--53-3-33-|
    E|--0-0-----------8---8-7-5--0-0--------------------0-0-----------8---8-7-5--3-3-3--31-1-11-|

There's the main body of the song!
    All of the main rhythm parts are covered (stuff like pickscrapes, a 2nd gtr letting an open E ring etc - not included)
    And I can't tab solos - I can't even play them, let alone think it out ;)

please email any abuse to me at turnerjmulletboy@hotmail.com

Note: I didn't ever see the "fixed" version....