This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LT's Clarity Project

Discussion in 'LORD' started by Lord Tim, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Lord Tim

Lord Tim That guy from LORD

Since the main forum is so quiet there days between LORD tours and albums, it should be fine to stay on the main page without a sticky but I'll be bumping it regularly anyway. Donations are now back too. :)

2. Nitephyre

Nitephyre LORDwhore™/Andy's ManSWOS

Just having another listen to this stuff again Tim and I gotta say that Lonely Nights is a damn good ditty :)

3. Lord Tim

Tarr! :)

I've been really wanting to get in and do some more on this project but LORD has kept me tied up lately finishing writing the new rekkid. Got a lot of cool stuff planned for this later in the year when I have some spare hours.

4. Lord Tim

Bah, BBC took down my original Doctor Who theme (74,000 views gone :( ) but it's back now!

Know of any blogs or forums that might like it? Give him a repost if you can! :)

#44 Lord Tim, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2015
  5. Lord Tim

Epic thread resurrection time!

OK, completely overhauled the Clarity site - everything has been moved to Soundcloud and I've added 3 new songs that I co-wrote with TY. Check him out! :)

http://www.lord.net.au/clarity/