This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

M.O.D. needs our help

Discussion in 'Billy Milano' started by amaranth24, Jan 30, 2014.

1. amaranth24

amaranth24 Ya Yellow Rat Bastid!!!

http://www.rockethub.com/projects/39202-mod-new-record-release-worldwide-fund

"Fund $5 and more
    Download donation
    All I am asking is that my fans give what they can to help fund the best MOD record ever! In return, it will be available as a free download."

"Greeting MOD-SOD fans.

Billy Milano here. MOD is in the final stages of writing a brand new ripping record. I had a few offers from some labels. But in the end, the offers were nothing more than worthless bullshit.

I have done MOD for 26 years. And I have always made a record that I was proud of. Now I want to make this record that I have been working very hard on for the last 6 months. That is where you fans come in. I have always helped out many bands and musicians. And now I am asking my fans, OUR FANS, for donations to help make this record a reality.
    MOD is currently getting ready to leave for our European tour as I type this.

In return, I am offering you a very real NYHC Punk record that will be the best MOD record I have ever done. And believe me, it is!!!

The record will be available as a FREE download to all the MOD fans in the world. Or would you just rather have another Justin Bieber record?

Peace and respect as always.
    March on!

Milano"