This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Majestica’s ‘A Christmas Carol’

Discussion in 'Theocracy' started by SeaStorm, Dec 17, 2020.

1. SeaStorm

SeaStorm Member

I know we have little traffic around here anymore, but I also know that we Theocracy fans are always starved for good metallized Christmas music!

I just stumbled upon the new ‘A Christmas Carol’ album from Majestica (FKA ReinXeed AKA Tommy Johansson’s non-Sabaton band). Wow, this is good stuff! It’s their take on the story from A Christmas Carol with a mix of original music and reworkings of the tunes of beloved Christmas carols.

Ghost Of Christmas Past (incorporating Hark! The Herald Angels Sing) is a great starting point:

Aish! and KMAPSRULE like this.
  2. Aish!

Aish! -Аиш!

I'm glad you like it! I'm a MASSIVE fan of Tommy's non-Sabaton work. I was a bit worried that the traditional hymn tunes were going to be mangled sacrilegiously, but a listen to most of the album on YouTube allayed my fears. I'm still waiting for my CD to arrive - hopefully within the 12 days of Christmas, but if not, I'll enjoy it all year long anyway.