This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Males and Females

Discussion in 'GMD Social Forum' started by damnromulans, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Serjeant Grumbles

For low IQ types such as yourself, an attraction rooted purely in baser instincts may suffice, but for us fancy folks in the triple-digit club, a connection based on common interests holds a high value. Any woman who would not countenance even the most moderate of metal bands, such as the aforementioned Maiden, is obviously not the dark-minded soul I seek.

2. The Ozzman

The Ozzman Melted by feels

This is why women don't like you

3. CF87

CF87 Active Member

4. Serjeant Grumbles

It's not my attitude that needs adjusting, it's my source of employment. But I'm working on at least an associate's degree in software development, so I can finally get a big boy job. You, on the other hand, don't seem too intent on fixing the fact that you're a fat Trump supporter.

Master_Yoda77 likes this.
  5. CiG

CiG Deformed Urban Pustule

Do women even like either of you fucks?

6. Serjeant Grumbles

As a matter of fact, I was dating a chick from India fairly recently. Then she stood me up on the fourth date. However, it turns out she didn't just ditch me. I got hold of her later on and she said that she lost her job when they found out she wasn't a citizen. She was apparently overstaying her student visa. When this happened, she was too embarrassed and depressed about it to want to talk to anyone. Plus, she was $3000 in debt and had to ask her parents for money, which compounded the humiliation. She ended up moving back to India, and isn't planning on going back to the States any time soon on account of all that happened.

I bought her some perfume that she asked for as a Christmas gift, which I never had a chance to give her. On the plus side, her gift to me was a gift card which she sent online, so I was able to make use of that. I've been meaning to sell that perfume to someone. Seeing as it was a $25 value which I bought on sale for $15, I think there's still potential to make a profit off of it.

7. CF87

CF87 Active Member

Don't care if women like me or not, theyre fuckin diarrhea.

Vegard Pompey likes this.
  8. CiG

Well, thanks for the novel - uh, I mean response.

No but seriously, that sucks for her. Seems like it could have been easily avoided though. Also, Indian women are often very pretty yet they seem to be no man's favourite woman or whatever.

9. Nephilim96

Nephilim96 Member

oz supports trump? jesus christ.

now i dont know which side to be on, the guy with really high standards, or the guy with really low standards

10. CiG

Be on the side that shuts the fuck up and goes and fucks itself. Where you likely belong.

zerostatic likes this.
  11. The Ozzman

Looks like I rustled someone's jimmies. Who did you vote for again?

I know they don't like me apparently. It could just be where I live though, too..

#25711 The Ozzman, Mar 21, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    CiG likes this.
  12. CF87

CF87 Active Member

Some whore wants to chill out with you and The Butt, in ur parents basement, she likes you both, 3 way butt fuck.

13. Carpe Mortem

Carpe Mortem Benevolently Batshit

Yeah, I'm in the band taste doesn't matter bandwagon due to experience. When I first met my dude 6 years ago it was a deciding factor, but it's a good goddamn thing there was a lot more to our chemistry than that because he hardly listens to metal anymore and never wants to go to shows. People change. Look for deeper similarities than favorite X, like similar values.

14. Serjeant Grumbles

I don't know who is who in this scenario. "Really high standards" doesn't describe me very accurately, unless you think low music compatibility rather than zero music compatibility is too much to ask for. That more accurately describes Draehl, as the aforementioned Indian woman is someone he wouldn't consider dating since she's not slender or white. I wouldn't call that overly high standards so much as just being picky, but still.

Then I apologize for not being you. However, there is a difference between hardly listening to metal and hating it. Dismissing metal as "noise" or "juvenile" is a dealbreaker for me.

Besides, unless you never spend time in a car together, let alone on a road trip, it pays to have some musical common ground. Unless you'd prefer a two hour drive in total silence. Sure, I listen to other stuff besides metal, but someone who just categorically dislikes metal in all its forms isn't likely to want to listen to Swans either, or even something mellower like Dead Can Dance. If someone is okay with post-grunge but can't abide Blind Guardian, the problem is not that the latter is too harsh and abrasive, but that it's not "normal." It's the perspective of someone who just wants to listen to normal music, watch normal movies and shows, read normal books - if they read at all - partake in normal hobbies, and date a normal guy. If you're that person, I'm not the one for you any more than you're the one for me.

But it's no surprise that for Death Delirium, it makes no nevermind whether a lady adores metal or despises it, since that dude likes Selena Gomez.

Draehl likes this.
  15. Carpe Mortem

Carpe Mortem Benevolently Batshit

In a broad sense like that, I agree. Someone who mocks or looks down on your hobbies probably isn't a good match or even a good person.

Draehl likes this.
  16. The Ozzman

I like metal and don't want to listen to Swans or Dead Can Dance because it's just boring

17. Krow

Krow Garbage Connoisseur

I feel like most females could probably find some sort of metal they'd listen to before these.

The Ozzman likes this.
  18. Talos of Atmora

Talos of Atmora Active Member

"throws Nightwish CD at girlfriend"

19. CiG

Saying music similarities doesn't matter in a s/o seems strange to people who, for them, music is of core importance. Luckily for me I'd be just as happy with a disco diva as I would a metal wench.

20. Dak

Dak mentat

That's what headphones are for amirite?