This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Males and Females

Discussion in 'GMD Social Forum' started by damnromulans, Jun 28, 2010.

1. damnromulans

damnromulans Klingons do not faint

Why not have your cake and eat it too, Butt?

2. SentinelSlain

SentinelSlain Suck my joined date.

got a date with some girl I had one previous date with last year. I don't find her massively hot, but we really get on and I need a social life.

3. AllShallFall

AllShallFall Senior Member

Hell yes. If she wants you, then why the fuck not?

4. PhlegethonVeins

PhlegethonVeins Autopsy Obsessed

Well, at least she is far away. The only thing that can be affected by this is your feelings and time being wasted away.

5. waif

waif Member

Girlfriend and I are on a break. Not sure if we'll get back together. Her depression has gotten to the point where it's causing her to constantly lash out at me, and I can't deal with it anymore. If she can get help and reach some level of emotional stability maybe we can work things out, but for now this needs to stop. Really not happy about it, as I love her very much.

6. The Butt

The Butt Unholy gas, flares from my ass

I dunno if I could do that.

7. damnromulans

damnromulans Klingons do not faint

That sucks a lot. Sorry to hear it. Totally not either of your faults.

8. Krow

Krow Garbage Connoisseur

I know this situation way too well. My fiance and I have been together for three years and she's pushed s to the brink so many times. Well her depression has anyway. It just sucks and I wish there was an easy way to fix it or something More positive I can say.

9. monoxide_child

monoxide_child New Metal Member

10. Akirahito

Akirahito Welcome back my friends

Why do I even read this fucking thread? Jesus tits.

11. Onder

Onder Gegen unendlich

I would like to have sex now pls.

12. Xorv

Xorv Drug the Priest

so 6 months later whatever happened with um......yoda.....ya i think it was master yoda.

k be back in 6 months to see the response.

13. Satanstoenail

Satanstoenail My Larpstyle determines my Derpstyle

Are these bad lyrics?

14. Master_Yoda77

Master_Yoda77 True Doom

Mizzou girl? Actually, we've been considering forming a long-distance relationship. I plan on seeing her again this winter break.

Kinda strange that you brought that up considering only recently we've been thinking this way.

15. The Butt

So the ex has barely said a word to me since getting back with her. So I dumped her. I doubt she'll even care; as strangely, I don't really even care much. :S

But haha, posting an update so GMD can make fun of me. Do your würst. ;)

16. waif

waif Member

You were back together for like 24 hours?

17. The Butt

4 days. But she literally barely said two words to me in that timespan, so I peaced out. She bitched and whined about wanting me back, then gave me the cold shoulder. I firmly believe she ain't well.

18. Manic Ferocity

Manic Ferocity Active Member

I'm not sure how many of you paid attention to my post about the horrible break-up I had with my ex but I felt like I'd post an update on my situation.

I've tried several times to sever all contact but to no avail. Every time I tell her that we should stop talking, she takes it as if I am punishing her. I went four days without responding to her and I eventually caved when she started to express suicidal thoughts. I want to give her time to get over me but she keeps expressing how she doesn't want that to happen and hopes that I can get myself together so that we can continue where we left off. She keeps pressuring me into coming to visit her and I've caved twice. The visits went somewhat well but were pretty awkward.

I went to visit her last Thursday for three days and it went better than the first visit but the repercussions have been awkward. Lately, she's been going from acting like she normally does to very minimal responses. A couple nights ago, she asked if I was worried about her dating other people. I told her that I was but wouldn't hold anything against her if that's what she decided to do. I proceeded to ask her if she was asking me this because she wanted to date someone. She denied it and told me that she asked the question to see if it was something I was worried about. Also, she asked if me and her had a chance even if she did decide to date other people. I told her it wasn't impossible and she assured me that what she was saying was hypothetical. I thought it was kind of a weird thing to randomly bring up but I didn't think much of it at the time.

I got very minimal responses from her yesterday until later on in the evening when I made an extra effort to talk to her. We talked for about an hour and then she abruptly said she was going to bed. I wasn't too bothered by it until an hour later when I saw her on Facebook. I tried talking to her and asking her why she was still up with no response. I also noticed that she had added another guy.

I'm not stressing out too much about this but it looks to me like she met someone else she's interested in. I would be more accepting of this if she had just been honest with me about it but it seems as if she is trying to keep me on the sidelines in case it doesn't work out with someone else. I could be wrong but either way, maybe it's time to stop talking to her and force myself to bite the bullet when she acts desperate to talk to me. Any advice?

19. divine_torture

Drunken post:

So I've not bothered mentioning my love life considering the terrible results of my last 2 girlfriends (one took my son, the other almost had me murdered by bikers and such), but I have been interested in a couple women of late. Not as many as I could choose from in Denver because I was a god damn pimp there and here I'm no one, but still, a couple possibilities.

Option 1: The girl at the liquor store: She works there and OBVIOUSLY likes me, to the point that it is almost embarrassing when I go in there haha. She always takes a break when I come in to talk to me, and we get along pretty good. She's fairly attractive, as well.

Option 2: An old friend from when I lived here before moving to Denver. She lives about an hour away, though. However, unlike option 1, her and I "get" each other quite a bit better. Similar views all around. And she's gorgeous.

However, neither girl knows of my past as a criminal, drug addict, etc... I was a high profile criminal in Denver...like FBI watching me high profile. I did some nasty, terrible things. Neither girl has been through that and I feel we are cut from different trees. I dunno...I have seen and done things they haven't. I'm not used to "normal" girls. I'm used to the criminals and drug addicts I was with before. I'm concerned that my views on many things (as well as my attitude and such) would cause problems regardless. I feel like a stranger in my new life, and even more so with women.

20. Zephyrus

Zephyrus Tyrants and Slaves

HERE BE DRAGONS. Don't start getting paranoid over Facebook. It means nothing. Trust me, I've been there and it will drive you batshit crazy.