This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Manchester gig - anyone going?

Discussion in 'EVILE Discussion' started by Caveman Ninja, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Caveman Ninja

Caveman Ninja It's a carnival... of monsters!

I decided to go to the upcoming Manchester gig because it will make me feel young again and I haven't seen them in 7 and a half years which makes me very sad. It's also my birthday weekend. I'm flying in from Southampton then flying home to Aberdeen the next day and it's costing me a few hundred quid but I really wanted to see them again.

Only thing is... I'm going on my own! Anyone else going? Anyone live around Manchester? Would be wicked if I don't have to spend my birthday and the gig all by myself!

2. Podgie

Podgie Young Man, Old Soul

Sadly I left it too late and it sold out. I wanted to go for some of the same reasons...

Would've been cool to join you as I would've been on my own as well... but alas, no!

3. Caveman Ninja

Caveman Ninja It's a carnival... of monsters!

Aw, that would have been great :( See if you can grab a ticket, saw someone on the FB event page selling one...

4. ThatOneDude

ThatOneDude Member

Well, I'll be attending. Got myself both the plane and concert ticket, so up until the actual show i'm probably gonna be tourist shit until then.

Podgie, if people are selling their ticket I hope you can grab yourself one.

5. Podgie

This haha

Seriously, probably jumping the gun here a little bit since God knows when this is actually going to happen but... please, if anyone knows anyone who is selling their ticket please let me know. Cheers!

6. ThatOneDude

ThatOneDude Member

Are you able to check with the retailer? I refunded mine, so you may be able to grab it from there.

7. Podgie

Good call. I might try and drop them an email at some point...

EDIT: emailed the venue... I know everything's kind of up in the air at the moment regarding live shows but lets see what they say!

#7 Podgie, Aug 12, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2020