This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Matt recording vocals for new demo

Discussion in 'Theocracy' started by Parched Earth, Jul 29, 2014.

1. ChristianRocker116

I bet, Patrick. Do you have any hobbies aside from drumming?

2. PatrickTheocracy

PatrickTheocracy New Metal Member

Besides drumming and keeping up with metal music in general, one of my biggest hobbies is weight lifting and cardiovascular exercise. If only I could eat as well as I exercise. ;) I like to travel on my off weeks back to Nashville or to shows though I haven't done much of it this summer with joining the band and upping my own practice time. I'm not a big movie guy at all, but I do keep up with a few TV shows. Sports, mostly football but also baseball, basketball, and tennis (I used to play tennis in high school). Sleep...you might think I'm joking, but I sleep more than most people I know. And my cat, he is my little buddy since I don't keep too many friends outside of work locally. I'm not an overly exciting guy...I like my solitude outside of work. I'm more of an introvert though I have adapted to be more social too.

3. Rob7

Rob7 New Metal Member

Another new one, short clip from the Theocracy facebook page - just a link, no strip-n-rip to youtube, etc., as I'm uncertain of any theoretical violations regarding either policy or of courtesy.

Absolutely_beautiful