This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Meeting the band.

Discussion in 'Amon Amarth' started by StumpyGnome, Jul 29, 2014.

1. StumpyGnome

StumpyGnome NGN BILDR

Amon Amarth is coming to Charlotte, NC in October and I'm going to the show. Does anyone know if there's a way to get back stage to meet the band? Is that something handled by the venue or do you have to go through the band? It would be the highlight of the trip if I could make it back to meet Johan and the rest of the guys.

2. Yagami

Yagami Offended? Nobody cares.

You can at least try to ask him yourself on Twitter. The handle is @AmonJohan

Maybe he'll answer. ^-^

3. StumpyGnome

StumpyGnome NGN BILDR

Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

4. Warrior of the North

Warrior of the North New Metal Member

Probably not , but most venues offer Meet&Greet tickets. Got to meet them on 29 april this year , words can't describe how awesome those guys are.
    He probably won't answer on Twitter btw. Also , all the guys have Twitter accounts except for Olli ...

5. BurningCreation

Just hang around after the show if they don't offer VIP tickets. I remember I got to meet the band (all except for Hegg) a few years ago. Absolute great guys!