This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

metal booking agencies

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by Cheiron, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Cheiron

Cheiron Member

I know a few here do it, or know those that do. Looking for names, contacts of a few booking agencies that specialize (or at least deal with) booking heavy metal/hard rock tours. I now know a few bands that have had tours cancelled due to ineffective booking, dates falling through, etc. So trying to help them out by getting them in contact with the right people.

2. OdinsCourt

OdinsCourt Valhalla

Depends on the size of the band. If you're talking nationals/signed, there are really only 2 guys that do that in the US for the good clubs - John Finberg of First Row Talent is the big one I usually hear about most.

If you're talking in general, there are tons of agencies but I can't recommend one as I usually book through promoters and club owners and not agents...

3. Harvester

Harvester The Promoter

There are two levels to what you are referring. Finberg handles the newer national acts for the most part including Kamelot, Edguy, Nightwish, etc. Tim Borror of The Agency Group handles the bigger ones such as Dimmu, In Flames, Iced Earth, etc.

4. OdinsCourt

OdinsCourt Valhalla

Yes, true. I was assuming it was a "smaller" band since he was trying to help them find a booking agent.

5. Cheiron

Cheiron Member

Yeah. I'm talking more of like... ones on the line of Mayhem Productions and the company Shokrok works for. (I think).

6. SeaStorm

SeaStorm Member

If any of your bands are Christian, I've worked with and can recommend Bridge Street Artist Agency: http://www.bsaa.biz/rock/index.asp

SwordLord and I booked black/death metal acts Crimson Moonlight, Becoming the Archetype, and Aletheian through them.