This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Mix & Video feedback!

Discussion in 'Practice Room' started by Redoubt9000, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Redoubt9000

Redoubt9000 Member

Greets oh great ones :worship:

It's been a while since I've last posted a video and I am hoping to get some creative and nit picking feedback from you all (and your views :p ) !!!

http://youtu.be/mFE0TtQIDmM

Riffs are pretty simple, it's not often I write anything particularly good or interesting (I try tho :confused: ) But I am seeking further advice in terms of video editing and what to look out for next time concerning the mix. I've been told in the past the camera shakes and other nonsense are either too frequent or just too much in general. And I've neglected to get another set of ears on this prior to posting, but this one here pretty much sums up the sound I've been getting out of my mixes lately. Anything amiss?

Next we meet again I hope to improve my git-fiddle chops some... :guh:

2. jessman24

jessman24 Member

need more verb on your snare and toms guitar sounds great what are they?

3. Redoubt9000

Redoubt9000 Member

Mmmm I guess I can consider pumping up the verb a bit more next time ^_^ It's sounding more like an ambiance than an actual part of the snare (and toms) tone now that you mention it. I'm running my DIs thru amplitube for the guitars, nothing out of the ordinary really in terms of its settings. Mostly just alot of eq to shape up their character!

4. Redoubt9000

Redoubt9000 Member

Is it me or does the snare sound awfully robotic...?

and of course bump* : /