This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Moderately important to Gavin.

Discussion in 'Dizeaze' started by Turbo, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Turbo

Turbo Natursekt Black Metal

Im thinking of setting a date to the last week of April to visit you, money provided. Ive used skyscanner from all UK airports to Vaasa and its fucking expensive so im looking at a Dublin/Stockholm/Stansted flight over to Tampere. Curious if you could find anything out about rail travel to your area. Would have mailed you this, but I couldnt be arsed.

Lots of love, Andy.

2. -Gavin-

-Gavin- Gavornator

Tampere is 60€ return to Vaasa with a stop in Seinäjoki via train... I'm sure Minna would come meet you in Seinäjoki (Train tickets are 4.50€ for her :lol:)

You can also just going to Stockholm then flying to Vaasa directly from there...

Don't go from STD, it lands you after the last train...

Flying to vaasa directly from stockholm isn't a bad idea...Can make the whole journey from UK to Vaasa for 130€ if you're careful... which is about what it costs with Ryanair inc trains (they're way expensive) and i dunno if i'm just used to the GOOd trains here, but the oldass one that takes you from Seinäjoki to Vaasa is damned offensive! :lol:.

Get on MSN tonight or this weekend!

3. Turbo

Forgive me for appearing stupid (I seem to be good at that sort of thing), I went on itunes yesterday with the intention to buy and download your album but I couldnt find it anywhere. Is their a better website for it, or am I doing the wrong thing in itunes? I should have downloaded it last month, but like a stupid cunt that I am, ive waited until all the details arent there for when I need them.

On the Finnquest idea, im going to keep looking at those flights to Stockholm and if they come down to a reasonable price (I mean I can hit Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen direct from international with ryanair which makes me a happy boy), then ill book them. Ill be on msn tonight, if I can clear all of my family off the computer for once (ive hijacked my mums area for this post hahaha). Speak soon and cheers.

4. Turbo

Actually ive just had an idea...is it even released yet?

5. -Gavin-

-Gavin- Gavornator

Vocals aren't even recorded yet... and it'll be for sale on our shop way before itunes :D

Expect a release in 3 weeks!

6. Turbo

Apologies, ive been playing too much GTA4 and not concerntrating too much on whats going on in the outside world. Fire over a notification if you get the chance!

7. -Gavin-

-Gavin- Gavornator

I'll catch you on MSN onight if you're about?

8. Mystique1721

Mystique1721 bass solo, take one

are there any previews as to what the album will sound like? a myspace or something?

9. Muffin

Muffin Dawn

10. Mystique1721

Mystique1721 bass solo, take one

^we just did :D

I can't wait to get our band started!

Edit: you should take one of your old guitars with you to the airforce and make sure to keep on practicing!