This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

more great viking/pagan metal bands

Discussion in 'Amon Amarth' started by genaatloos, Dec 10, 2005.

1. DragonKeeper

DragonKeeper czarica i pijana

Not that I am into Battlelore, but I knew that their general theme revolved around elves and Lord of the Rings stuff. Consequently, I recomended Battlelore to a group of D&D fantasy-loving nerds the other day (only 1 of which I knew from being in the same class with him) at a cafe across from school. One guy was like "...they sing about elves...cooool!" ,which shows you how nerdy these people were. All you have to do is mention the word "elves" and they get excited. Whatever floats their boat I guess. And this is only the tip of the iceburg of how weird that week was...

P.S. they didn't go for stuff like Menhir, Heol Telwen, Korpiklaani, Tyr etc sadly :( But I think I turned 1 onto Amon Amarth and Falkenbach though :)

2. griev0r

griev0r Here is Nowhere

That video is hilarious! Black metal videos are always good for a laugh. :lol:

3. VictoryFeast

VictoryFeast Member

Definitly check out Falkenbach, Great fucking band!

4. Skithblathnir

Skithblathnir New Metal Member