This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

musicians seeking musicians

Discussion in 'Musicians Discussion' started by lilhermiejobo, Feb 7, 2008.

1. JonnyGuavaSeed

JonnyGuavaSeed New Metal Member

Looking to collaborate . Here Is a sample of my stuff.

2. JonnyGuavaSeed

JonnyGuavaSeed New Metal Member

3. H L A

H L A New Metal Member

Need vocals for my project!

lelahel likes this.
  4. vnsmrnv

vnsmrnv New Metal Member

Check out my songs please

5. NiceYams

NiceYams New Metal Member

We’re looking for a FRONTMAN (with a difference) for our band. We play metal and are looking for a vocalist to add a certain theatrical flavour. Looking for someone late twenties/thirties pref, lots of energy.

You don’t need to be able to sing (melodic parts already taken care of) but do need to be able to speak in a fairly commanding and playful fashion, in English, no strong accents please. The vocal parts definitely need to be delivered with a certain theatricality, clarity and confidence performance wise. Vocals will have FX applied to them live. Think Daniel Day Lewis in "there will be blood" or "gangs of new York" for what we think might work, though there is always the unknown.

A set of very strong songs written. Looking for somebody who understands music, has great rhythm, timing and can learn and memorise lyrics without too much bother. The lyrical tone of the band definitely has a social issues slant so there’s plenty of substance delivered in a fun way.

We rehearse mostly in Woking, Surrey. Own transport a massive plus, dedicated and game for doing as many gigs as possible.
    Please let me know if you’re interested at demozfor (at gmail dot com)
    Cheers!

lelahel likes this.
  6. lelahel

lelahel Member

pm sent!

7. NiceYams

NiceYams New Metal Member

Hello! We're looking for someone with a top quality, extremely distinctive voice who thinks they would suit our band. We've imagined a gruff deep heavy vocal to RATM type rap-like shouting but are not tied to anything.

You can check out a couple of our tracks by following the link below. We recorded and are currently working with robotic FX stylised vocals at the moment but it's proving to be an absolute fuckpain to replicate live so we're considering natural vocals now instead. We have someone for the clean melodies so singing those isn't important. We're not particularly looking for screaming vocals, it's not really our sort of thing but if you think you have a voice that sets you apart from the average we'd love to hear from you.

We're in our thirties, we don't mind how old you are. We rehearse in Woking, Surrey & sometimes Reading. We're looking to do as many gigs as possible as quickly as possible so you'll need energy & flexibility.

Check out the tracks, can you imagine your vocals working well or know someone who would? If so please get in touch with a demo. Cheers!

vocaldemolicious@gmail.com

8. vnsmrnv

vnsmrnv New Metal Member

9. PoisonedChalice

PoisonedChalice New Metal Member

I'm looking for vocalists to participate in some songs or projects that I'm composing online with other musicians. I do themes with various types of metal Black, death, doom, grind among others. Feel free to contact me for fun or something more serious.
    One of the songs I'm working at the moment: https://www.kompoz.com/music/collaboration/922453/file/943813