This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

My kid headbangs

Discussion in 'The Absence' started by Steve H., Feb 20, 2007.

1. Steve H.

Steve H. MAN

Yeah i just discovered that my 1 year old loves you guys.... She head bangs to you guys anytime i put it on. The reason i posted this is because you are one of the four bands she likes.... next to Necrophagist, Devourment, and Maiden... She doesnt just do it for any band either....when i put any of these bands on she will clap, smile, and start headbangin.....Anyway just thought it would be cool to let you guys know that about 19 years from now she will be naming the absence as one of her influences...thanks for the good tunes :headbang:

2. m_sutin

m_sutin rider of the plague!

haha that is cool, if i have a kid i hope they get into metal

3. KingOfAllKlings

KingOfAllKlings New Metal Member

wow man.............that is seriously amazing..........hopefully she will dig the new album brother.........

jeramie

4. Steve H.

Steve H. MAN

She should definitly dig it man:kickass: