This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

My name is....

Discussion in 'Rebel Collective' started by R.J, Apr 19, 2009.

1. R.J

R.J DRUMMER

Finally here :)

Hello!

I'm R.J...the drummer of Rebel Collective.

Hope to spend alot of time here with Ya'll...
    Some of You might "know" me as "korkil"...that's my so called webname :loco:

Anywho...hope Ya'll will like hangin' out here with us, we'll give You updates on whats going on in the collective and generally blab about anything or nothing...

There are of course some shit we won't take here, Ya'll know in time what that is.

We're here because we like to play, have fun and drink loads of beer.

Hope Ya'll feel the same!

:kickass:

2. genocide roach

genocide roach DOOOOOOOOOOM

i'm ryan and write for the site. just droppin by. part of the welcoming party.
    ~gR~

3. prncsslime

prncsslime ????

Hey!!

It's about time you got yourselves a forum page!! My name is Annie....I mostly "lurk" but have been known to chime in and kill off a few threads with my wit from time to time hehehehehe......
    Too early for beer here, but I'll be toasting to ya tonight for sure!! Welcome to the madness and see ya at P-fest!!:headbang::kickass:

4. R.J

R.J DRUMMER

Heya Annie! Of course You must crawl out from under Your stone and bullshit with us here :headbang:

And Ryan, hope You write sth nice about us someday :kickass:

5. genocide roach

genocide roach DOOOOOOOOOOM

just send the site a cd, i'll try to pick it up, though currently i'm way swamped
    ~gR~