This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

My YouTube posts

Discussion in 'Novembers Doom' started by NvmbrsDoom5, Jan 19, 2011.

1. NvmbrsDoom5

NvmbrsDoom5 Member

Sorry for the rather silly post this has to be, but just wanted to put this out there to (hopefully) deal with this once and for all....

More and more lately I've been receiving messages from people online who see my various posts on Youtube, or happen to come across my personal YouTube page, and start shit with me insinuating that I'm an "imposter" and so forth. While I am slightly flattered, I guess, that anyone out there would think that I'm even remotely worth being impersonated, lol, the fact of the matter is that the NVMBRSDOOM5 name and page on YouTube is indeed mine and is my personal page. The NOVEMBERSDOOM1989 page is the "official" channel for all ND related stuff. Usually it is Paul who posts and comments with the official page s/n, and sometimes I comment with my own s/n on ND-related videos too.

I would think that logic would dictate that I am not an imposter considering I have commented on official ND videos many times, and if I weren't who I say I am then Paul and the band would've long since reported me and deleted my comments, don't ya think?

In any case, from now on I am referring people to the forum here when this occurs, in hopes that they'll stop harassing me about this stuff and accept the truth. And hopefully once that's done, perhaps they'll stick around and continue to post here too, if they're truly fans of the band.

Anyhow, that's it. Carry on. lol

-Larry
    ND

2. ND Mike

ND Mike Bass Monger

Dude...You're so not the guitarist of Novembers Doom. Why do you even bother trying to impersonate him? I know the guy personally and he's really not that cool. If you want to be like someone in the band, you should try being like their new bass player. I hear that guy is pretty awesome. :p

3. Jasonic

Jasonic Doom On!

Well, the ND bassist IS an Iron Maiden fan, so he automatically gets cool points.

NvmbrsDoom5 is probably THIS guy:
    [​IMG]

4. General Zod

General Zod Ruler of Australia

Why do I feel a sudden, overwhelming desire to create a YouTube account under the user name, GuitarLarryND and start commenting on all of ND's YouTube content? :loco:

5. Trashhead

Trashhead Le D'artagnan de coeur

6. NvmbrsDoom5

NvmbrsDoom5 Member

Uh huh, yeah keep it up guys and you're all banned, and that includes Mike!!! LOFL