This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

na na hey hey goodbye

Discussion in 'Billy Milano' started by La Rocque, May 1, 2011.

1. La Rocque

La Rocque I am that I am

The USA capped the motherfucker
    Osama bin Laden is dead -

2. IAN442

IAN442 Member

Pig Roast at my house :)

3. johnnieCzech

johnnieCzech Your favourite Czech

and Obama gets reelected very easily b/c of this

4. vomit

vomit Hosebag wannabe

I think you may have something there. Coincidental timing???? Hmmm, I am suspicious (I always am)!

5. Hell_Awaits

Hell_Awaits One more for the road

Or he gets elected easily because he's running against Trump.

6. SueNC

SueNC Southern born, metal bred

it's my firm belief that Trump is just blowing smoke. he's not serious about a run. this is all self-promotion on his part.

as for Obama using this to get reelected, all any opponent with half a brain needs to do is bring up how he vehemently opposed ANY military involvement in the Middle East, including Afghanistan, after 9/11 [he was one of the few that did], and how the killing of OBL was just the long arm of Bush's war policies finally paying off. Bush said it would be a long process from the beginning. he was right.

i'm glad that while B. Hussein was dislocating his arm by patting himself on the back over this, there were people gathering outside of Bush's home, leaving flowers, American flags, balloons, cards of thanks, etc...
    this is more Bush's victory than Obama's.

screw Obama. in another month he'll be in the Middle East, on his knees and begging for forgiveness from his murderous kinsmen.

7. SueNC

while i'm thinking about it... where's Billy with his ballad for Osama?

8. IAN442

IAN442 Member

Sue,

first off hi.

First thing i played as i soon as I got news at my desk.. :)

Enjoy.

#8 IAN442, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2015
  9. johnnieCzech

johnnieCzech Your favourite Czech

That made me laugh! But on a more serious note, I'm sure it's more the media thing. I have read numerous commentaries how this will help Obama and as we probably all know, it's the newspaper's headlines which are often crucial for people's decision.
    I talked to my friend from the U.S., who is a very strong Obama hater, and he told me that "nobody except of Obama himself is giving him credit for it", but in the end, I still wouldn't be so sure.

10. amaranth24

amaranth24 Ya Yellow Rat Bastid!!!

The only thing I'll give Obama credit for, is having the guts to order the operation. IMO, if it was the republicans, they wouldhave sent missiles to blow up the compound.

Otherwise, Obama is not getting my vote again.

11. SueNC

from what i read earlier, Obama didnt even order the operation. he hesitated and Panetta made the call.
    now, Obummer wants to show up at Ground Zero [a place he hasnt seen fit to visit for any of the past 9/11 memorial services] for his big 'victory speech.' he extended an invitation to Bush, but Bush declined [a true class act].

12. SueNC

13. amaranth24

amaranth24 Ya Yellow Rat Bastid!!!

I really don't care who did what or who deserves more credit than the other, the main point is that sick S.O.B. is finally dead!!

As far as politics goes, I'm voting independent next time around. Both the republicans & democrats have royally fucked up this country and neither one of them are getting my vote.

14. Jerry Jabber

Jerry Jabber That's Right, HALLO!!!

Bush and the republicans captured Bin Laden? His policies are starting to pay off?:lol::lol::lol: I didn't know you were a comedian. The republicans fucked up this country for 8 years and Obozo is doing the same. If Obozo was republican you'd love the guy and say everything he did was great!

15. SueNC

just get your internet back?

first of all, your reading comprehension is atrocious.
    secondly, if Obamma-lamma-ding-dong did ONE good thing, i'd give him credit for it, but so far, he's done nothing but crap on the Constitution and lead us further in debt.

and nobody 'captured' Bin Laden. he was shot in the head. that he was found was because of what Bush started years ago, however.

you really are too stupid to be allowed on the internet [or in public], Jer. your caretakers arent doing their job.

16. SueNC

http://socyberty.com/issues/white-h...-order-to-kill-osama-bin-laden/#ixzz1LLRp2GTh

:err:

17. Jerry Jabber

Jerry Jabber That's Right, HALLO!!!

So BillieSue, Bin Laden wasn't captured?! Then I guess his body stayed at the compound they shot him in? He was captured, after he was killed, then buried at sea...this proves you really are an inbred retarded idiot!!! Were your mom & dad brother and sister or first cousins?

18. Hell_Awaits

Hell_Awaits One more for the road

The United States government has been in the kill/capture OBL business since 1996.

19. IAN442

IAN442 Member

Hell it goes back earlier than 1996...I tend to think post Blackhawk Down - Mogadishu Somalia where he was camping out at the time. I knew i spend the latter part of 1995 crewing U-2 planes on semi weekly intelligence flights from Saudi across the Horn of Africa doing all sorts of mapping and imagery looking for that bastard.

20. SueNC

when that Blackhawk went down and those US soldiers' bodies were being drug through the streets, Clinton pee'd his pants over the bad press and snatched our guys out of there, rather than finishing the job.
    when Bin Laden was in the hands of the Sudanese [i believe it was] government and they offered him to Clinton, Clinton's response was, 'aw... smack the little scamp's hand and let him go! the little rascal! he wont do it again!'
    Democrats dont possess the stones to do the tough work. it took a Republican in office to turn up the heat and hold terrorists and nations that harbor them accountable.