This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Need Help Unknown Heavy Metal Song

Discussion in 'Old School Metal Discussion' started by Kish, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Kish

Kish New Metal Member

Greetings,

I am gonna crazy.
    I'm currently sifting through my old music cassette collection. On Pc, all are dubbed. Only my records of who sings what and titles are no longer there. You probably should not move, shit. They were all on the radio at the time. If you can help there. Title would be enough for me or any other information would help me tremendously. Here are the first 2: ;
    Both titles must have appeared in the 80s early 90s. The Titles Letter are wrong, only for me to cut them

2. Bloopy

Bloopy Member

For the 1st one I searched for songs with titles like "Tokyo" or "Life in Tokyo" etc. but no luck.

The 2nd one is Heart of Steel by Headless:

3. Kish

Kish New Metal Member

Greets,
    wow,
    but that was fast. I did not expect that. Thank you very much. Yes, the Tokyo title is totally strange. I've always wondered what the stanza is. Life or filled, but typed there on life in Tokyo. Nothing to find. I'll leave that again. That you knew the 2nd, great and thank you very much. again one less. Thanks and Greetings